Midnight MTB

D664C7C8-047A-4FF5-8CB1-53B7B9399F6E.jpeg
Breakfast time!

Last edited:
Meeting at oak mesa with a few other select bros.
Are we talking fruity pebbles or cheerios?
My options are Special K or the knock-off fruit loops from Aldi.

What’s the plan for the ride? You guys plan to visit Webb or Itchy-Scratchy? I haven’t been there since springtime, and @redwoods photos suggest they’d be pretty technical right now. I’m trying to figure out which bike I need to lube for tomorrow.

What’s the plan for the ride? You guys plan to visit Webb or Itchy-Scratchy? I haven’t been there since springtime, and @redwoods photos suggest they’d be pretty technical right now. I’m trying to figure out which bike I need to lube for tomorrow.
Idk Marshall that well.
When is the squiggle bug not the right weapon of choice?
Special K isn’t half bad! I steal my wife’s all the time.

Last edited:

@DangerDirtyD We are riding Marshall up to Potato, w/ options of hitting Web on the way back down or standard route through Marshall.

I ride the cheese in the total dark no moon. Just up to the Palo Saddle, then a mad down hill rush until you hit the big rock creek crossing. I think you dudes should try up Cheese, down suicide. It is rather lonely out there as nobody will find you if you crash, and you could quickly become part of the food chain. No Cell service until China Flats, which reads no cell in the Cheese until you hit China Flats. Be careful my boys

Back