New Forum for imtbgear

Hey everyone...
imtbgear is going to be closed from September 19th through September 30th!
That’s right! We are having a full company shutdown for an end of summer vacation.

I know, this could possibly cause a world crisis, but we are willing to take the risk.
We’re mountain bikers dammit!

So...
As your mail order pusha man of Tailwind Nutrition, if you were needing a fix before the 30th, better place your order now up to the 18th. Otherwise you’re going to get all sketchy, have withdrawals, become irritable, lose muscle mass, become whiney and bitchy, lose your jobs, have to sell your bike(s), become homeless and begging at the intersection of Costco, sleeping in cardboard boxes in the rain and cold.

Or!

Place and order and go on pretending that you don’t have an addiction problem in front of friends and family!

Remember... imtbgear is your best friend. We can SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELVES!:whistling:

Carry on!

So when it rains, it pours... (and there is not a cloud in the sky!)
Apparently during my last bout of software updates, imtbgear crashed. Evidently there is a new software conflict. So the site is down as discovered by @buggravy .

Don’t panic! You can PM me your orders. I will get you my text number once you reach out so you can text me if you want. A little inconvenience but if you have ordered from me previously I have an online data base of your previous orders and shipping address. Realized that when I purchased shipping for Bugz.

Sales have been real slow so I have not placed a restock order in a while but will start reordering if orders pick up.

ya know... Tailwindz gives you the ability to ride in 185 degree weather peaking out right around 200 degrees...:rolleyes: It will also deflect headwinds up to 75 mph. Just sayin...

So when it rains, it pours... (and there is not a cloud in the sky!)
Apparently during my last bout of software updates, imtbgear crashed. Evidently there is a new software conflict. So the site is down as discovered by @buggravy .

Don’t panic! You can PM me your orders. I will get you my text number once you reach out so you can text me if you want. A little inconvenience but if you have ordered from me previously I have an online data base of your previous orders and shipping address. Realized that when I purchased shipping for Bugz.

Sales have been real slow so I have not placed a restock order in a while but will start reordering if orders pick up.

ya know... Tailwindz gives you the ability to ride in 185 degree weather peaking out right around 200 degrees...:rolleyes: It will also deflect headwinds up to 75 mph. Just sayin...
What's the shipping discount code again? :oops:

I came here to update you on the rebuilt imtbgear webpage and then stared at the post above this one... geeeeeez...... :oops::cry:

So all,
The site is back on line.
I will populate what I have in stock which is not a lot tonight. I will be placing a bulk order.
If you want to go in and rebuild your profiles that would be great. Both imtbgear and imtbtrails needs your business as this is the primary source for paying the bills to keep the site open.

The new site is using the same software but MUCH simplified. If you don't see it. I chose to not carry it.
imtbgear is not going to sell stick packs other than in sample packs like the old site did (...and often include as extra goodies! :D ).

Appreciate the business, it all goes to imtbtrails...

:)Mike

Rest in Peace Noel... :(

For those new here, you can get to the new site here:
upload_2021-1-27_16-0-26.png

Address is: https://www.imtbtrails.com/Store/

Last edited:
All,
I got what I have in Stock online now. I probably have enough stick packs to make up the 8 Stick Sample Pack.
Will be placing a bulk order with Tailwind beginning of next week.
If it shows online now, I have it... hint hint...
(sorry... shameless plug)
(just like those pesky non profit organizers conducting fund raisers... :rolleyes:)
:-)Mike

Back