Gold Bar Rim

That is a combination of extreme arrogance, extreme stupidity and extreme disregard for your loved ones. I am sure most of us have the skills to do those cool step ups and step downs - but doing them there, and posting a video of it is "look at me" taken to a moronic level. "I am willing to die for a million likes and a viral video." I stopped watching halfway, because my stomach, mind and sensibilities couldn't stand it.

This is the part where internet junkies chime in "haters gonna hate..." But think of the psychology going on in those riders' minds. Why are they doing it?

Regardless, thanks for posting this Dana. Definitely made my adrenaline levels go up.

Last edited:
That is a combination of extreme arrogance, extreme stupidity and extreme disregard for you loved ones. I am sure most of us have the skills to do those cool step ups and step downs - but doing them there, and posting a video of it is "look at me" taken to a moronic level. "I am willing to die for a million likes and a viral video." I stopped watching halfway, because my stomach, mind and sensibilities couldn't stand it.

This is the part where internet junkies chime in "haters gonna hate..." But think of the psychology going on in those riders' minds. Why are they doing it?

Regardless, thanks for posting this Dana. Definitely made my adrenaline levels go up.
I wasn't going to watch the video until I read Herz' scathing remarks.

That is a combination of extreme arrogance, extreme stupidity and extreme disregard for you loved ones. I am sure most of us have the skills to do those cool step ups and step downs - but doing them there, and posting a video of it is "look at me" taken to a moronic level. "I am willing to die for a million likes and a viral video." I stopped watching halfway, because my stomach, mind and sensibilities couldn't stand it.

Agree 100%.

Get hung up on a single one of those ledges and put a foot down in the wrong spot, and this would be their last video.

To be honest I could really care less if one of them tumbled off the cliff. The background on this trail is it was an illegal trail the BLM didn't want in the system because of habitat and safety concerns. Years of working with BLM finally got it opened. So it is really stupid of these guys to go film themselves riding off trail in a bunch of places.

Back