Gold Bar Rim

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Ricekrispyota, May 5, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Ricekrispyota

Ricekrispyota Member

Name:
    Dana Weinberg
  2. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    Being up there on a windy day could be an issue.

Danmtchl and Sasquatch9billion like this.
  3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    That is a combination of extreme arrogance, extreme stupidity and extreme disregard for your loved ones. I am sure most of us have the skills to do those cool step ups and step downs - but doing them there, and posting a video of it is "look at me" taken to a moronic level. "I am willing to die for a million likes and a viral video." I stopped watching halfway, because my stomach, mind and sensibilities couldn't stand it.

This is the part where internet junkies chime in "haters gonna hate..." But think of the psychology going on in those riders' minds. Why are they doing it?

Regardless, thanks for posting this Dana. Definitely made my adrenaline levels go up.

4. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    I wasn't going to watch the video until I read Herz' scathing remarks.

herzalot likes this.
  5. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    Wow, I can't imagine riding that close to the edge like that.

6. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    Agree 100%.

Get hung up on a single one of those ledges and put a foot down in the wrong spot, and this would be their last video.

To be honest I could really care less if one of them tumbled off the cliff. The background on this trail is it was an illegal trail the BLM didn't want in the system because of habitat and safety concerns. Years of working with BLM finally got it opened. So it is really stupid of these guys to go film themselves riding off trail in a bunch of places.

littlewave, herzalot and mtnbikej like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?