Two Trico Iron Case Bike Boxes - Free to a Good Home

JimN

As the subject line says, I have two Trico hard shell cases available to anyone interested in picking them up in Pasadena. These cases provide great protection for any bike that fits. Unfortunately, they're quite a bit outdated for modern geometry mountain bikes. I've used them several times both to fly bikes, as well as ship them via UPS or FedEx. Largest bike I've used them for was my circa 2006 Niner Air9, size XL. I think they would still be suitable for a small frame modern mountain bike, or probably any size road or gravel bike. Given the layering, foam compression functionality of these cases, I always removed the rotors from the wheels when packing. Lots of room in the case to pack up riding gear after you get everything else situated. Plenty of photos available via a Google image search. Please reply if you're interested.

**UPDATE**
Due to a recent over-shipment of holiday Wreaths, Nutcrackers, Kinaras and Menorahs, and the storage complications they present, DDD finds himself in a noncommittal situation with regard to accepting the bike cases.

They are now back up again for grabs. Please reply here or PM me directly if you're interested in picking them up in Pasadena.

Back