Skypark

These were great, thanks for sharing.

I think its important to see the bar and wheels in the shot. Or at least the wheels with guest appearances by the bar. I'd tilt it up just enough to lose the visor but not much more.

Awesome fun. Arrow is rad. On the "doing it wrong" video, the 2 big logs.... I saw some guy seriously eat Sh!t on that, like fully committed highside fall, front wheel one side, rear other, Ass over teakettle. It was amazing. After that I opted not to try that one!!!!

Does SkyPark cost an admittance fee, or do you just park and climb? I went on the website and it was hard to figure out what the routes were. Is there a good trailmap that someone can point me at?

The videos look like a blast.

It is a small park they have trail maps at the admissions gate. It's 15 dollars after 3pm. 29 before that with a 10 parking fee.
Xmas is coming prices may vary starting in November.

Awesome fun. Arrow is rad. On the "doing it wrong" video, the 2 big logs.... I saw some guy seriously eat Sh!t on that, like fully committed highside fall, front wheel one side, rear other, Ass over teakettle. It was amazing. After that I opted not to try that one!!!!
I don't think I have fallen off that one...yet. Just exited wrong. Made it a few times too. I've fallen off the double tire one at the end of Comet though.

I come prepared to east Sh!t :)

Back