Skypark Trails

Sidewalk

iMTB Rockstah
Since I love the place, and the videos I ran across seemed either too edited or were missing obstacles, I decided to record the trails. This is literally for reference only, just so you can see what the trails look like (kinda like the Sycamore videos I do). No music or editing. Maybe a comment I say out loud if I get excited or do something dumb :D

For starters, the current Neverland Jumpline (as of this weekend). It was recently modified to reduce the speeds at the bottom to be safer. A few people got hurt going too fast.

High speed run on Comet. Funny thing was, I forgot to record my first high speed run, so I went back up and took another pass. Only, I dialed it back a notch. My second pass was faster! This put my in the top 10.:

Comet looks like a ton of fun. I recognized the bottom of it - the bridge, the climb and the little skills park. That's where my daughter and I rode a few weeks ago.
Nice run, and thanks again for posting all of these videos. :thumbsup:

I rode there yesterday with Mrs. Watson and none of my runs looked like that. The trails must have been defective the day I was there...:whistling:
Your runs can look like that if you turn your brain off and go full stupid.

I recommend against it.

Looks like fun! Not my normal kind of riding..I need to try this place:thumbsup:
I love this place. I have an annual pass, I can show you around any time!

Comet looks like a ton of fun.
It is a full on enduro style trail. Barely maintained. It is out of reach of all the water tanks and everything so it gets the least attention. I love it because it is raw.

I recommend against it.

It is a full on enduro style trail. Barely maintained. It is out of reach of all the water tanks and everything so it gets the least attention. I love it because it is raw.
I’m down for that:thumbsup:

I recommend against it.

Comet was by far my favorite trail on my visit.

Back