Sat 8am, LCWP Open Spaces Ride

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by shawndoh, Aug 12, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. shawndoh

shawndoh Well-Known Member

Name:
    shawn
    Current Bike:
    I ride all the bikes!
    Howdy all, more Saturday goodness:

Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, open access day.

This will be a good opportunity to ride some trails that are not normally available to the public. Cattle Crest, Hogback Ridge, Rabbit Run, Fox Trail, these are some of the trails will be taking advantage of.

Intermediate + skill level, 14+ miles.

Quail Hill Community Park
    35 Shady Canyon Dr, Irvine, CA

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.meetup.com/Pure-Ride-Cycles-Lake-Forest/events/224543296/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.meetup.com/Pure-Ride-Cycles- ... 224543296/</a>

2. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    This is exactly what I would be interested in... As soon as the hand is better. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

Name:
    Craig
    Current Bike:
    '14 Turner Burner
    I finally remembered it was the third Saturday of the month, I have forgotten most of the year. However, my eldest has a BDay party that day and might need to stay local and do a short ride. Sooo, I probably can't join this week. I'm bummed, because I've only remembered this once and I just went exploring, it would be nice to be shown some of the better trails to hit (and in the right direction, I felt I went the wrong way on most of the trails I went last time).

4. shawndoh

shawndoh Well-Known Member

Name:
    shawn
    Current Bike:
    I ride all the bikes!

No worries man, I plan the shop ride for it, unless something comes up. So, I'll throw it up next time.

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    That's a fun place with some fun technical stuff! The runs are short but they are suh-weet! Enjoy!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?