Rad-ish hardtails

Thanks for the sizing intel.
I want this colorView attachment 92068
...in this specView attachment 92069

funny we are mentioning Roscoe’s, my next bike I was to work on was a Roscoe 6 . It sat in the shadows of my Fuel.

IMG_4768.jpeg

Last edited:
Roscoe 9 or 7 ? What is the better value? Any thoughts?
Roscoe 9 has superior value. The Roscoe 7 has center lock rotors and a 32mm stanchion fork, with are dealbreakers for me. Also the brakes are crap. Also a 31.8mm handlebar/stem combo is not as suitable for a big beefy burrito like me. Hey @Danmtchl , any chance I could get your shop to swap parts from a 9 frame to a Miami Green frame for the price of a 9?

Roscoe 9 has superior value. The Roscoe 7 has center lock rotors and a 32mm stanchion fork, with are dealbreakers for me. Also the brakes are crap. Also a 31.8mm handlebar/stem combo is not as suitable for a big beefy burrito like me. Hey @Danmtchl , any chance I could get your shop to swap parts from a 9 frame to a Miami Green frame for the price of a 9?

for a price my boss will do anything you want.

i was thinking of getting hardtail like the roscoe... Im not jumping much anymore, nor doing any real rock gardens so might as well get a bike that climbs better...but still flick around the back tire..
Hint: Hardtails don't climb better. Unless the trail, path or road is smooth.

But they are often used as jump bikes - so I think your rationale falls flat on both counts! o_O :whistling: :D

Not really, or at least not when I was ordering. I looked at the YS when it came out a year or two ago, but almost immediately wrote it off because of aluminum and no sliding drop outs. I just wish the N9 had the hta of the Yelli Screamy.
I see. I think if you have a 150mm fork on the N9, the static HTAs are about the same. For me, I’m wondering if the stiffer frame of the aluminum YS is the way to go. I hear ya about the sliding dropouts.

3:41am... obsession.

Dude! I'm seriously thinking about Kingdom bikes. I've been bashing Al hardtails for years looking for the right Geo/fork combo, all in a quest to get a Ti frame with that Goldilocks combo, without having to bust out the Krugerrands. Well maybe only 2....hmmm:cool:
Seriously, those bikes look fantastic in person, even covered in El P. The riders rave about them.
Maybe they'll chime in.

Hey @Erik H ! Post up some pics of your Kingdom!
Just right:
IMG_9716.jpeg

Back