Neat story about a local trail here on the Front Range of Colorado

Discussion in 'Trail Advocacy' started by MCB2K, Sep 10, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. MCB2K

MCB2K Well-Known Member

Name:
    Brian Kiggins
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc
  2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Buffalo Creek was a staple of mine from when I started riding in 1990 to when I moved to CA in 1999. Cool to see them using the natural terrain for fun and challenging features and flowy, mtb specific trails. About 15 years too late, IMO, but cool nonetheless. Thanks for posting.

Mikie likes this.
  3. MCB2K

MCB2K Well-Known Member

Name:
    Brian Kiggins
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc
    That trail system has expanded immensely... and it looks like there is a good group in place to manage it. What's happening in Colorado right now is pretty cool. We have several towns that are embracing biking and building destination trail systems. Salida, Eagle, Ridgeway, Montrose, Rifle to name a few. Of course there's the crown jewel and prototype, Fruita.

Several of the front range cities have built parks, Boulder, Castle Rock and couple others... the sport is definitely on an upward trajectory.

Mikie and herzalot like this.
  4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    I lived there at the wrong time!!!!

Mikie likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?