Mike Buff's Downhill Banzai

-ROCKY-

Hi all. Here is a clip I found of SE Bikes 3 day long 120 mile ride out that covers our Southern California beaches. It looks so fun, I can't wait for this years ride. Anyway I thought you guys might get a kick out of the Buff's Banzai Blast. Go to 8:40 lol. When I do go, I will hopefully do much better than a lot of these guys and gals, hopefully make you guys proud lol :D

Most of this ride I did as a kid all the time. I ride from my house in PV to Torrance beach and a lot of times to Venice.

Dan the man!!! I didn't know you were from PV!! My first real mountain bike crash was at Portuguese Bend. Ahh memories lol. Beach rides can be just as fun as mountain rides for me :inlove:

Last edited:
Dan the man!!! I didn't know you were from PV!! My first real mountain bike crash was at Portuguese Bend. Ahh memories lol. Beach rides can be just as fun as mountain rides for
me :inlove:

I lived there till I was a sophomore in high school, I am in the area all the time surfing and hiking. The Portuguese Bend area is fun l, but I’ve never actually ridden there. I just did a beach ride on the strand from Torrance Beach to Marina Del Ray a few weeks ago.

I lived there till I was a sophomore in high school, I am in the area all the time surfing and hiking. The Portuguese Bend area is fun l, but I’ve never actually ridden there. I just did a beach ride on the strand from Torrance Beach to Marina Del Ray a few weeks ago.

Oh man! Check it out. It's not a huge area but those Pacific views are beautiful.

Oh man! Check it out. It's not a huge area but those Pacific views are beautiful.

The views can’t be beat riding/hiking up there. Here is a picture of a hike did up by the Del Cerro Park.

IMG_3710.jpeg

Back