Im Peeping.

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by Mikie Robin Mcguire, Jul 8, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie Robin Mcguire

Mikie Robin Mcguire Well-Known Member

Name:
    mikie and robin
    Hi IMTB family, Hope this finds you all your families, friends doing well & happy and healthy. All is well here with Mcg and me. Finally some me time to catch up with you all. Just wanted to say hello and say "I"m always peeping in on my IMTB's" Its been a while since I have had a chance to post. Since I have been the Angeles National Forest FB administrator/social media & all the other stuff that goes on in our ANF. Patrols .. State trails day and National trails day. MWBA & CORBA trail work days Chain and handsaw work . Trailwork on the Gabrielino.. baking homemade cookies for Smokey bear.
    It just sometimes seems like I am filled. But I do read your great adventures and love Mr. Watson IMTB web page site and the mtbiking community you all have built. Just know that Mcg & me love you guys and gals and even though I might not post much , please know that you're the best. Here's just a few things going on. First a trip we got to do a few weeks ago to Oakridge, Oregon.Please put it on your list, its truly amazing.. All the other photos are busy us in our Angeles National Forest. Thank you for being our friends.. sending hugs from us both to you all .Thank you for reading this post. Its seem like it's all about me so I apologize. There's no excuse, hope you all know that you are friends forever..keep up on your great adventures and great posts & information you all post. Miss you lots. Let's surprise Mr. Watson again and get together for a ride. Here's to mtbike bike friendships that last for a life time. Thank you, me and Mcg XXX OOO. To mushy? No apology, that's just who I am & how I rock and roll . take care, mcg and me

20180618_121342.jpg

20180527_124151.jpg

20180701_101018.jpg

FB_IMG_1527562729413.jpg

20180629_120751.jpg

20180524_135444.jpg

20180602_085808.jpg

20180629_120751.jpg

20180602_081853.jpg

FB_IMG_1530709211958.jpg

20180601_122121.jpg

20180629_114435.jpg

FB_IMG_1528985897077.jpg

2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
  3. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    Just know we all love ya @Mikie Robin Mcguire. You guys are truly two of the most amazing people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. Don’t ever change. Love you bff but I’d sure like to see you and hug you soon...

4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    So glad you chimed in! Thanks for checking up on us and including some great photos! Hugs from all of us, 'cuz that's how we roll... :inlove:

5. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Thanks for all you do... And especially for keeping us in line! :thumbsup:

:inlove:

And Oakridge... I could be very very happy for a long time in those hills. Alpine, Tire Mountain, Cloverpatch... :inlove::inlove:

6. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    I’m honored to know you two and have spent a few nights with Mikie. You guys are pillars in SoCal MTB.

7. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Thank you, McG! And McG!

8. Luis

Luis iMTB Addict

Name:
    Luis
    Current Bike:
    La Diabla
    Hi BFF hope to see ya in Big Bear next month :inlove:

Mikie Robin Mcguire likes this.
  9. Mikie Robin Mcguire

Mikie Robin Mcguire Well-Known Member

Name:
    mikie and robin
    Thank you all so much ♡♡ hugs BFFS

herzalot and Voodoo Tom like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?