Help nail the scumbag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike, Jan 15, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Residents,
    OCFA needs the public's help to catch an arsonist. On January 14th this person set fire to a leasing office in an apartment complex in the City of Lake Forest.

Video footage captured the brazen criminal pouring a liquid on the outside of the building on El Toro Road and then setting fire to it. OCFA Accelerant Detection Canine, Freedom, responded to the scene with his handler and was able to identify areas that contained an accelerant.

This arson fire was started just 50 feet away from occupied apartments. This appears to be a targeted attack by someone familiar with the area.

The suspect is described as a male, between 5’9 and 6 feet tall, weighing approximately 150-180 pounds. Investigators need the public’s help identifying this arsonist before he strikes again.

If you have any information you are urged to call OCFA Investigator Bill Lackey at 714.573.6709.

Here is a link to the surveillance video:
    arson video

FYI- there are other videos embedded in this link and it the first one you come to, with the picture of an apartment complex. You can see a man pouring something all over the ground and then lighting it on fire before running away.

LET'S HELP CATCH THIS GUY!!

Thank you as always,

Joanne Hubble
    Emergency Planning, Coordination & Communication
    East Orange County Canyons
    jahubble@occoxmail.com

Danmtchl, Faust29, fos'l and 7 others like this.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Wow. What possesses people to do that? How sad.

Danmtchl, mike and mtnbikej like this.
  3. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    I hate firebugs.

Danmtchl, Mikie and mike like this.
  4. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Leasing office of a complex...seems like some rudimentary detective work would unearth valuable info. Sure looks like somebody had a beef. Hard to believe that was random arson.

Still sad.

mtnbikej, Danmtchl and Mikie like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?