Fullerton loop questions

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by tfitz, Jun 22, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. tfitz

tfitz Member

Name:
    tom fitz
    Parking
    Direction ccw or cw
    Time at a cruise
    Where to get lunch
    Any other help will be appreciated

Mikie and Sasquatch9billion like this.
  2. ridinrox

ridinrox Well-Known Member

Name:
    Roxanne
    Current Bike:
    '16 Giant Trance Advance
    1) Park at the Fullerton Courthouse
    2) Follow other riders cuz I learned the loop that way
    3)1 to 1.5 hrs
    4) Roscoes or Heros in DTF

Cyclotourist, tfitz and Mikie like this.
  3. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Parking- Fullerton Court House on Berkeley and Harbor Blvd. You'll see where everyone parks on your left when you pull-into the drive way. 1275 N Berkeley Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832

Direction ccw or cw-I believe it's Clockwise. If it's your first time I'd definitely hook-up with a local to help navigate it. Well, I guess now we have Garmins etc. so you might be fine.

Time at a cruise- Maybe 2+ hours if you're taking your time.

Where to get lunch-I think the old STR crew used to hit-up Roscoe's deli. Driving down Harbor Blvd. towards Commonwealth you'll see tons of restaurants. I like Fuoco pizzaria on Harbor but that might be heavy for a post ride meal.

Any other help will be appreciated- I have co-workers who live on the loop and I hear there's been a lot of user conflict lately. No doubt our (IMTB) people are out there smiling and chatting-it-up with hikers and horse peeps, but, worth mentioning. Have fun!

Cyclotourist, Mikie and tfitz like this.
  4. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    definitely clock wise! But on a weekday, when no one is riding, do it backwards/CCW. .. only when you're really tired of the regular floop... if lost, just wait and someone will be riding by and follow...

Cyclotourist and Mikie like this.
  5. went once, got lost twice.

6. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    I ride it pretty much every other day. let me know if you need a guide... I can go as slow as you need or as fast as you want...will ride tonight too around 6 or 7

Cyclotourist, tfitz and Mikie like this.
  7. tfitz

tfitz Member

Name:
    tom fitz
    I am going up there on Saturday my wife has a class starting around 9 might be to warm for most but thought I would just cruise around and get lost don't use GPS.
    If you want to guide that would work.

Cyclotourist likes this.
  8. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    sat/sun are for non fully rides... on sat 9am there will be tons of people riding. . won't get lost as long as you stop at a fork, and just follow ... crosses some major streets but always gets you back on dirt... I tried to message you but can't find the correct function... weds Thursday night will ride fully...