Everything you need to know about MTB’ing

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Voodoo Tom, Mar 19, 2022.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    I stole this from @scottay but it’s too dang funny not to post.

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    He addressed my favorite misnomer - "If you are ridding clipped into your pedals, you are riding clipless. That's f@cking stupid."

3. da big hills

da big hills iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    cagey
    Current Bike:
    enduro 29
    I started with flats, then went to clips but did not fasten the leather. Then I went to clips with golf shoes, u unclip and hit the steep trail and stick, I still miss that it was awesome. I finally went to SPD's at Happy Camp Cyn. It is a big climb in deep sand. Trying to un-clip looking like a dweeb and falling into the sand. By the time I got up the hill I could do it. The first time I knew that it was the bomb was riding a trail on the edge of a vertical cliff. I looked d0wn (never look down) the bike went off. I unclipped in mid air, cleared the bars and hit the stream bed running. SPD's are the essence of life behind bars, and my shins love me now.