Blackstar Break-in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stkx66, Feb 8, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Old&InTheWay

Old&InTheWay Well-Known Member

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    2017 Intense Primer Pro
    This totally sucks! Parking up by the gate has had a long history of vandalism. Up until now I thought the Tree Farm was a safe place to park. Makes me think that perhaps the perp is a local because it would be a long drive for potentially slim picking. Would like to see them put up a real or even fake surveillance camera as a deterrence.

Rumpled, Cyclotourist, mike and 3 others like this.
  2. mountaingirl sara

mountaingirl sara iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    LOL!!:laugh:

Cyclotourist, mtnbikej and mike like this.
  3. mountaingirl sara

mountaingirl sara iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    Sorry to hear this @Stkx66 it’s so violating! Some people are so freaking detached, lazy and selfish they just don’t give a crap!
    I had my 4Runner broken into last yr at a remote trailhead, they smashed in the passenger window, damaged the steering column, dashboard, stereo and took everything, including my fav Ray bans, and 2 very pricey yoga mats. My bad for thinking no one would want those things..I know better now!

4. Cornholio

Cornholio iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    Huffy
    Wait, so this happened again? You say “door lock. check” in your post today but did you mean to say “door lock. f@ck.”

5. Stkx66

Stkx66 iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower 27+/ 29r
    All was well... and I hope it continues that way. No it did not happen again. I’m not going to change parking locations or change my habits. ( except to keep my interior clean of unnecessary clutter )

6. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Hmmm seems to be a lot of that too. :confused:

mtnbikej likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?