Bike racks

mike

iMTB Hooligan
I have two bike racks to move forward. I’ve used both numerous times and they both work great and include all parts except noted.

Thule trunk-mount for small car.

8A1C5117-E99C-45BA-AC17-4320C2217664.jpeg

Thule swing-out for 2” receiver hitch. Half of the rubber straps broke but I’m sure there are replacements available from Thule. Cost $600 new, has a bike cable and hitch lock.

65758BDC-A62F-4BE4-AD93-76029FDE58FE.jpeg

I am interested in picking up the bike rack that uses the 2” tow receiver hitch. Please let me know if this is still available and if so where I can pick it up

Hi Todd. Welcome to IMTB.

If you value your YT, you might not want your address in your Avatar/personal info! :thumbsup:

Good catch, Herzy...

Todd- I changed your address information to just say "California". No need to put so much personal info out there. Welcome to the forum, by the way... :thumbsup:

Mike, I assume the trunk rack is gone by now. If you know of anyone getting rid of one, let me know. We just got rid of the hitch rack to ole Nate Silver...and need one for the car. Hope all is well. - PBR
Sorry for no definitive update here, but yes, both racks are gone. May you find success in your quest! Cheers, PBR.

Back