Bike MS - Team Crash FUNdraiser...with beer!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xhuskr, Oct 3, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. xhuskr

xhuskr Member

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt
    I've not been as active on this site as in the past, but I always post this annual event.

Thursday 10/11 /18 join us for the 12th Taps & Tires event...10-11-12...has a good ring. Beer, food, prizes, great people...make it happen. $1 per pint all day will go towards the event. Raffle tickets are $5 and $10 each. Raffle is at 9pm :) Stay tuned for some prizes to be posted on the Facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2208165029399083

Join fellow beer loves enjoy a pint to fight Multiple Sclerosis. Team Crash is back again for Taps & Tires. $1 from each pint all day will be donated to the team's fight as they ride from Irvine to San Diego in October. Raffle prizes from a beach cruiser, beers, to gift cards at local merchants will be some of the prizes.
    The raffle will begin at 9:00pm, but you can get tickets all day through your server. Can't make it, but still want to support the team? Go to www.teamcrash.org and donate directly to a rider.

A good time for a good cause. Stay tuned for raffle prize updates as well as special beers that will be on tap. Bring your thirst, hunger, raffle money, and a desire to help the fight against Multiple Sclerosis.

Team Crash...it's not the crash that matters, it's what you do when you get up. Get up, get out, help others!

What Is MS?
    Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information within the brain, and between the brain and body.

2. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Thursday is in no way doable for me, but good luck to the organization.

Cyclotourist likes this.
  3. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Thanks for the invite, Kevin!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?