Big Bear Cabin for Rent??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pachaven, Apr 27, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. pachaven

pachaven Member

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    A bunch of them!!!
    Do you guy remember if there was someone on the forum who had a cabin in Big Bear they would rent? If not...Where would you stay for one night up there?? Thanks

DangerDirtyD, Rumpled and MrGreedom like this.
  2. Rumpled

Rumpled Well-Known Member

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    2018 Specialized Epic Carbon C
    I don't remember if anyone here does. There are plenty of places that rent up there and AirBNB etc
    There's a former pro road cyclist, Phil Gaimon that rents his cabin up there; the Wattage Cottage. I've met him a few times, cool guy. If I was staying up there, I would try to rent his. But, that's just me.
    http://philthethrill.net/big-bear/

3. Grassblade23

Grassblade23 Member

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Surly Karate Monkey
    If you don't have the hook up with a local, Cabins 4 less has some decent stuff.

I stayed in this one last summer. Right in the middle of town, The bike path was behind the cabin, Town Trail/ Knickerbocker intersect was just up the block. I think I paid $89/night during peak season. This room had a spa. $20 less for non spa rooms. I think the non spas are going for about $59 right now.

They have a handy matrix that shows each cabin, when it is reserved, and the price. During peak season, they make you buy two nights if you get a Saturday, (That can go up to $129 or so.) Queen bed, microwave, apt fridge, TV, the usual hotel room stuff. I'll stay there again.Big Bear C4L Summer 2017.png

4. MTBZen

MTBZen Member

Name:
    Gary
    Current Bike:
    2017 Trek Pro-Caliber 9.6
  5. pachaven

pachaven Member

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    A bunch of them!!!
    Thanks you guys!!!

Cyclotourist likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?