After market 160 rotor for xt brakes

Tom the Bomb

iMTB Rockstah
Well I wore out a rear rotor and bought the solid xt rotor not wanting to pay the 50-60 , mistake!. I found this one on Amazon and I tell ya this one is a keeper. I looks cool and works awesome. No squeal , brake chatter or fading. My last xt one piece actually was not completely wore out I was fed up with the brake fade. The weight is actually abit lighter and definitely worth the dough! Wanna save some cash and get a quality rotor look no further. It is an aluminum 2 piece rotor but the cooling fins really work.
Check it out.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NSPCBTJ/?tag=imtbtrails0d-20

71TY1Tca5OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yes they work well , a bit heavier but still impressed. I kept the wheel set that they were on. They did not go with the Rip

Looking to get a set of rotors and remembered you posted about these, so was checking them on Amazon.
Now that it's been a while, you still like the rotors?

I noticed on the RIP 9 you had for sale it didn't have this style on it.

I ordered a set of these but without the cooling fins on them.
Rear 160
Front 180.

They arrived and thought the package was quite heavy for two rotors. Opened it up and thought, yeah they're heavy. So I opened one of the packages and Lo and Behold.... There are two rotors in each pack! Didn't actually say 2 in a pack, but most photos show 2.
They look quite good, and decent quality. I will install when needed in maybe 6 months or so. With 2 rear and 2 front I don't think I'll have to buy any for quite a while. Ended up at a cost of $15 each for rear, and $ 13 each for the front. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back