2021 Shimano SLX 7000 Brakeset

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mtbMike, Jul 24, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    SOLD....

I have a set of 2021 SLX 7000 TWO piston brakes that I’ve replaced from a bike I bought off Pinkbike. I was told by the 60+ year old female seller the bike been ridden (3) times for a total of (6) hours. I then rode the bike maybe 5-6 times with those brakes before replacing them this past week. They are in excellent condition and the bike never so much as fell over.

As you can see by the attached photos, the front brake is ready to mount but you will need an olive and barb to mount the back brake. The back brake line is ONLY 57” long so you may need a new brake line as well....one of the reasons I’m selling at this price. IMTB folks get first dibs before I list them on social media on Monday.

B046F231-A8A4-4DB0-AE1C-2332DDB4974B.jpeg

69E703BD-4D26-437A-AD4E-3E5B659306C6.jpeg

2. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    That didn't take long... :thumbsup:

Danmtchl and mtbMike like this.
  3. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    As I told my daughter, I try to price things to MOVE from the get-go rather than starting high and coming down later. I've never sold a bike that more than two people looked at before it sold. :thumbsup: Now I might be able to afford (2) sets of brake pads for the new XT's. :Roflmao

4. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short...I'd'a bought these. My extant SLX brakes are 6 years old. They work, but.....

Danmtchl likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?