XL Ibis Mojo HD3

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by littlewave, Aug 11, 2017.



  1. littlewave

    littlewave Well-Known Member

    Location:
    Newport Beach
    Name:
    Brett
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Mojo HD3
    https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2160931/

    IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG

    $3200 imtb special!

    Ibis Mojo HD3 special special blend. Full SRAM NX drivetrain (yeah it's a little heavy but it flat out works, and when it wears out you can upgrade to something blingier), Fox Factory 36 RC2 fork and a brand new 2018 Fox X2 shock. Kashima coating! Size is XL. Color is 917 Blue.

    Frame is 12x142, but you can upgrade the swingarm to boost by purchasing a new swingarm from Ibis.

    Frame is fully covered in an Invisiframe kit, so very little signs of wear on the bike. I tried to show any damage. The yoke has a little scratch. The rest of the nicks are just to the Invisiframe. Always well maintained, kept clean and lubed.

    KS Lev post was warrantied and this one works perfectly.

    Rear tire of your choice: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT 3C Exo, Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.3 EXO, Maxxis Ardent 2.4 EXO, or WTB Breakout 2.5 Tough/Fast. Both tires are mounted tubeless with Stan's.

    Not included: Fabric Scoop saddle, front fender, water bottle cage, Thomson stem.

    I will ship within the US at buyer's expense for shipping and professional packing at my local bike store Pro Bike Supply.



    More info on this bike: http://www.ibiscycles.com/info/news/super_limited_mojo_hd3_special_blend_3749:


    Frame: MOJO HD3 carbon fiber, with 150mm dw-link rear travel, 142mm through axle
    Fork: Fox Float 36 RC2 160mm, 27.5”, 15QR, 100mm dropout spacing
    Shock: Fox X2
    Wheels: Stan’s ZTR Flow 650b 32H Black, set up tubeless.
    Tires: Maxxis 27.5 x 2.5 Minion DHF WT
    Brakes: Shimano Deore BL-M445 180mm Front Rotor, 180mm Rear Rotor, new metallic pads
    Cranks: SRAM NX 175 Direct Mount XSYNC 30t Steel Ring, Black
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX 1 X 11 Long Cage, black
    Shift Lever: SRAM NX 11sp Trigger Black
    Cassette: SRAM PG 1130 11-42T
    Chain: CN PC1110 114LI W/ PowerLock 11Speed
    Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
    Grips: Lizard Skins Logo
    Handlebars: Ibis 740mm 7075 aluminum handlebar
    Stem: Ibis 3D Forged Stem 60mm
    Seatpost: KS Lev 125mm
    Saddle: Ibis brand saddle
     
  2. Cornholio

    Cornholio Well-Known Member

    Location:
    Orange
    Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    RIP9
    **$3399**

    (Rad bike!)
     
    littlewave likes this.
  3. herzalot

    herzalot MTB Addict

    Location:
    Laguna Beach
    Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2015 Intense Tracer 275c DVO
    This makes me sad....

    Another soul lost to 29er land. Will the last 27.5 rider please bring the flag? (Yes, I know - we still have some 26er boys hanging in there too).

    Great bike though! Someone will give it a loving home and ride the snot out of it! :thumbsup:
     
    DangerDirtyD and littlewave like this.
  4. littlewave

    littlewave Well-Known Member

    Location:
    Newport Beach
    Name:
    Brett
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Mojo HD3
    I'd keep em both if I could but what's that saying about a wife?

    Seriously though I wish I could keep both. The Ripley is perfect for 90% of my local rides. The Ripley handles the gnarly stuff just fine, the HD3 just lets you do it faster. The HD3 would be preferable on the other 10%, but, I haven't ridden anything off menu in Laguna in over a year. Went to Summit once last year. Barely make it to Mammoth. If I were doing those more often I could maybe make a case but, since ones gotta go...
     
  5. mike

    mike MTB Addict

    Name:
    Mike O
    Super fine steed! TFPU.

    Every bike tells you something about yourself. It's good to listen for it :thumbsup:
     
  6. Cyclotourist

    Cyclotourist MTB Addict

    Location:
    Redlands
    Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Gunnar Rockhound 29
    Beautiful, love the paint on it!
     
  7. dustyyoungblood

    dustyyoungblood Well-Known Member

    Location:
    Ladera Ranch
    Name:
    Dustan Baker
    Current Bike:
    Foes Mixer Trail
    At least I only put one wheel into the promised land.
    But in all seriousness I'll never go to sub 29" wheels now. The wagon wheel lowers the risk factor greatly.
     
    Cyclotourist, littlewave and herzalot like this.
  8. herzalot

    herzalot MTB Addict

    Location:
    Laguna Beach
    Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2015 Intense Tracer 275c DVO
    Exactly...
     
    Cyclotourist likes this.
  9. littlewave

    littlewave Well-Known Member

    Location:
    Newport Beach
    Name:
    Brett
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Mojo HD3
    $3200 imtb special
     
    dustyyoungblood likes this.
Loading...