Have you ridden in Indiana

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PMORTUARY, Jun 15, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. PMORTUARY

PMORTUARY Member

Name:
    Dave (D2)
    Current Bike:
    Giant Trance
    Alright so I finally booked a flight to go visit my parents who moved to Bloomington, In. late last year.

I've done lots of research and found three locations I want to try and hit while I'm out there. First being Brown County State Park. https://www.imba.com/epics/brown-county It looks great but maybe a tad confusing. I've been using Strava and Trailforks to try and create a couple rides but I thought I would post on the off chance someone might have ridden there and could suggest a route or two.

2. wc_surveyor

wc_surveyor Member

Name:
    Dean
    Current Bike:
    Giant Anthem SX
    Try Griffin Bike Park in Terre Haute. My son is on the football team at Indiana State University. I haven't ridden there because I don't take my bike when we visit him. I did go to the grand opening festival last fall to check it out and the place looks pretty cool.

https://griffinbikepark.com/

3. SoCal_Rider

SoCal_Rider Member

Name:
    Ryan
    I've ridden up near Ft. Wayne. It was fun riding in a different way.

I've read good things about Brown County SP. Never had a chance to make it there.

Beware of Poison Ivy. If you're a mid-westerner, then I'm sure you know. If you're a west coaster like me, then read up on how to spot it if you're allergic to Poison Oak.