Yeti Sb100

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pdqmach26, May 14, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. pdqmach26

pdqmach26 Member

Name:
    Bob
    SOLD Selling XL Yeti sb100, about 6 months old. FRAME ONLY! Very little use, its one of four bikes. Has frame protection and 3m clear guard. Scratch near water bottle, see picture. All the latest Switch Infinity, including new posi lock bolts. Comes with axle, shock, collar, and bottom bracket(Raceface). Will include Chris King headset for $75.00. Priced to sell. $2200.00 Buyer covers shipping and paypal, prefer local pickup. Located in Orange Co. Calif.$IMG_7764.jpg IMG_7766.jpg IMG_7770.jpg IMG_7772.jpg IMG_7773.jpg IMG_7774.jpg IMG_7769.jpg IMG_7768.jpg IMG_7770.jpg

stevers, mike, herzalot and 7 others like this.
  2. HBkites

HBkites Well-Known Member

Name:
    Sharone
    Current Bike:
    Why S7, Revel Rascal, Spark RC
    How tall are you? What is the hight range recommended by Yeti?
    Is the factory warranty transferable?

Danmtchl likes this.
  3. pdqmach26

pdqmach26 Member

Name:
    Bob
    I am 6'2". Not sure the size range. Check with Pro Bike Supply about the warranty transfer. Thats where the frame was purchased.

Danmtchl likes this.
  4. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    You call that a scratch? You sure you don’t want to ride that on the SART Hell Ride?

mike likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?