WTT Fuel EX8 29er for a carbon HT

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pperrelle, May 10, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a 2014 Trek Fuel EX-8 29er that I bought new and have been riding for a couple of years. I just built up an Ibis Mojo because I wanted a bike with a bit more travel. Well, the Mojo has ended up being such a good all around bike that I don't think I'll spend much time on the Fuel so I think I'd like something on the other end of the spectrum to mix it up a bit. The Fuel is upgraded with the parts below. I'll throw some pics up tomorrow. I'm looking for a carbon 29er hard tail in either a medium or large depending on geometry. Something like a SC Highball, Ibis Tranny, Pivot Les or Canfield EPO would be preferred. Hit me up if you have something sitting in the garage collecting dust that may make a good trade.

2014 Trek Fuel EX8 18.5 virtual
    Reaktiv shock
    2016 Fox 34 Fork
    Mavic Crossmax wheels
    Full XT drivetrain & brakes
    Race face Next carbon bars
    Thomson stem
    KS Lev dropper

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?