WTB Shimano Brake Lever

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Makoto, Feb 5, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Makoto

Makoto Member

Name:
    Mike
    I am looking for a Shimano XT M8020/8000 rear/right brake lever. I have m8020 brakes, but from what I can tell a m8000 lever will work or is the same. Unfortunately, mine has developed a leak. I am dealing with Jenson to see if I can get it covered under warranty, but I am not confident anything will come of it and due to bike part shortages, this lever is difficult to come by so I am hoping someone has a Shimano rear/right lever in their parts bin that they are ok parting with. Thanks in advance!

Danmtchl, DangerDirtyD and pperrelle like this.
  2. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    I’d make a trip over to the Shimano distributor in Irvine. I’ve exchanged defective brakes there in the past. Just bring your receipt.

3. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    I tried that with an M785 XT rear brake and they laughed at me since I bought the part in 2012 and tried to return it 8 years later.

~JB~, Danmtchl and Makoto like this.
  4. xhuskr

xhuskr Member

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt
    @Makoto ... I’m 95% sure I have one if the Jenson or Shimano dist does not work out. I’ll confirm today.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?