Will be in PC Utah!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mikie Robin Mcguire, Jul 15, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie Robin Mcguire

Mikie Robin Mcguire Well-Known Member

Name:
    mikie and robin
    No Chainsawing No supervising,No Patrolling, No Trail work, No Smokey Bear :( but Miles of Smiles.. If you happen to be in PC next week , give us a PM and join us and OTB's on some of the sweetest single track ever.. Hugs and Thank you!

2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Please bring back some good stories and recos. Safe travels and riding; enjoy! :thumbsup:

3. scan

scan iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    fran allas
    Current Bike:
    Scott Spark
    Man that place is awesome!!! Wish I could go

Mikie, rossage and hill^billy like this.
  4. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

I love how you pick magical zen type music for your vids! It reinsures my thought on where you are with your mountain biking experiance.
    BTW, to all who maybe watching these posted vids, I don't so much post for the look at me factor, as for more the intertainment factor. I enjoy watching other posted vids, seeing where , and what people are riding and where I would love to go, that is if we can make it through this election. Thanks Shadowman, for taking us on that magical zen ride!

5. Mikie Robin Mcguire

Mikie Robin Mcguire Well-Known Member

Name:
    mikie and robin
    Thank you!

Mikie and rossage like this.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Muuuuuaaaaahhhhhh!
    :inlove: To bof of yah!
    Park City is "magical". Go get you some of that and bring lots back to share!:thumbsup:

Mikie Robin Mcguire likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?