Who took advantage of Black Friday sales?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mtbMike, Nov 25, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    That was the one from Amazon, right? I ordered mine directly from USWE after ignoring daily emails from them for months...I finally succumbed to their propaganda when the price I was monitoring for this specific pack dropped by 250 pennies. Perhaps that is the reason the sticker was omitted.

Faust29 likes this.
  2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    Not sure if I hate myself or not yet...but I couldn't talk myself out of getting AXS for the E29 while it was $400. I like it on my XC bike, but I was trying to keep the E29 analog.

I figure if I'm not happy, I can just sell it for a tiny loss and put the mechanical back on.

Danimal, mtnbikej, Obsidian and 2 others like this.
  3. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Even though I bought it on Amazon, it was fulfilled by USWE and shipped from Sweden... I'll sell you my stickers for $5,000.

Danimal and DangerDirtyD like this.
  4. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    Bought the same pants! Tried them on and fit great but the legs are long cause I'm short but should work just fine.