Whistler BC - Comfortably Numb XC trail

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Cisco Roots, Feb 4, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Cisco Roots

Cisco Roots Well-Known Member

Name:
    Cisco
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB140 LR
    Finally got around to uploading this vid of my ride this past summer in BC. This is juts a short snippet of my ride but gives you a great snapshot of what this trail had to offer.

Ride Report is here:
    http://www.imtbtrails.com/forum/threads/yumby-numby-comfortably-numb-whistler-bc-canada.2678/

A couple quick notes.....

The bike I was riding was a Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 27.5, I loved it. However, it had a 1x11 set up which I had never ridden and it was set up for flats which was tough to get used to ( I am used to riding clipless). The trail was very technical so it was challenging at first but I soon got a bit more comfortable with the set up. There....those are my excuses for some of the dabs lol!

Also, I created this video using Garmin VIRB software and synced it with my garmin activity. Viewing it a couple of times it looks like it might not be completely synced :cool: Enjoy....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BeckTrex, Faust29, herzalot and 6 others like this.
  2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Looks like a great trail. I love the long sections of rock slab. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Cisco Roots likes this.
  3. Cisco Roots

Cisco Roots Well-Known Member

Name:
    Cisco
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB140 LR
    Thanks @herzalot , some really cool features on this trail, can't wait to get back up there!

herzalot likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?