What do you think about these camera angles and views?

Discussion in 'Videos' started by scottay, Aug 28, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. scottay

scottay Well-Known Member

Name:
    Scottay
  2. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    Pretty cool that your neck rotates a full 360 degrees:Roflmao... I like it, film whoever your chasing and being chased by with one camera.:thumbsup: Oh and now that I've seen video of Walrus it looks like fun and I want a tour...:cool:

Danmtchl, scottay, mike and 2 others like this.
  3. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    That's cool! Anything that breaks up the excrutiating monotony of a straight helmet cam vid is good. :thumbsup:

4. Redman

Redman iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    SC OG Hightower 29'r
    looks good to me. It'd be better if there were riders in front of and behind you to add to the affect. But, enjoyed it as is!:thumbsup:

5. scottay

scottay Well-Known Member

Name:
    Scottay
    Thanks, first time using it. I got the Exorcist move down..... Not sure of what looks good or bad. Need more bikes involved for sure.
    May take it on a group Roadie ride was my first thoughts, lots more bikes to see as I get dropped outta the group!
    Aero drag on my head at 40 mph may hurt tho.

When it cools off VT, we'll make a proper run at it! I think this camera may make things steeper than it looks, opposite of what most videos do.

Danmtchl, mike, UPSed and 1 other person like this.
  6. da big hills

da big hills iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    cagey
    Current Bike:
    enduro 29
    I don't put Schiff on my helmet anymore. I rode for 15 years with a helmet light up there. I always felt like it was a wedge ready to split my brain. Those ice chest insulation helmets are eh not so. I have never split one but with the lever up there I figured it was my best chance

Cyclotourist, Danmtchl and mike like this.
  7. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Dammit, I wanted to see what that downhill section looked like and then the camera swung around to a reverse view.

The swinging/panoramic angle/view is kind of like being drunk in slow motion.

Danmtchl and mike like this.
  8. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    dafuk

Danmtchl likes this.