What Are You Tired of Consuming

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by fos'l, Mar 22, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    Yep, all the water we drink has been here millions of years.

@Oaken , i have no problem using tap water just have found a better way. Back in 2018 OC set a record for most waste water recycled/converted to potable water. Over 100 million gallons in 24 hours setting a world record.
    The issue is it's hard water, with a lot of dissolved solids. Check your appliances, shower heads etc. See the white scale? That's the dissolved solids collecting and reducing the life of those items. Installed a water softener and eliminated the scale from forming.

The recycling of water is good for OC. Reducing our reliance on imported water.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/...unty-sets-guinness-record-for-recycled-water/

herzalot, fos'l, Oaken and 1 other person like this.
  2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Soft water feels so "slippery" in the shower. I never could get used it because it felt like I was "coated".

herzalot, fos'l and Danimal like this.
  3. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    It does take getting used to.

herzalot and fos'l like this.
  4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    I lived on a ship where we made our own water by boiling it under a vacuum. Then tried to add some bromine to the system, which never worked reliably, to kill off bacteria.

After that, unless it is a Michigan type situation, it is hard for me to complain about water.

fos'l and mtnbikej like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?