"Very Nice Furniture - Pay It Forward"

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by bvader, Jul 7, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. bvader

bvader iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mr. Brown
    Folks,

Hmmm how to make this short. I am a pay it forward guy, those of you who know me ... know that I feel very strongly about that, I have been very fortunate. We have some very nice furniture that I would like to go to someone in my extended circle. Why am I passing these on... remodeled.

2 Tables : Room and Board : Modern Classic : 1" + Real WoodBoth in very good condition could use a little TLC (couple scratches) if desired but not needed.

1 Hand Made 2 piece book shelf built by my Wife's Father. Why am passing it on, we have a lot of his hand made in the house and actually our cabinet maker converted the big book shelf into a permanent built-in... amazing, we no longer have room for this.

Thinking $100 each, if that is too much and you want any of them.. PM me...we can chat. You will need to come and pick them up.

1st) Table is technically a desk: Real Wood Walnut 72x30 desk Parsons Desk from Room and Board. This thing is *solid* its a 50+ year piece of furniture. There is a tiny bit of rust on the steel legs... this was my desk for 10 years... we live at the beach. Could be a dinner table as well!
    https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/dining-and-kitchen/tables/rand-tables-in-stainless-steel
    IMG_20180707_110138.jpg
    IMG_20180707_110130.jpg

2nd) 40x40 Real Birch, Real Stainless Steel Base: Another solid table, it is very close to this table ... yup...
    https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/dining-and-kitchen/tables/rand-tables-in-stainless-steel

IMG_20180707_110411.jpg IMG_20180707_110425.jpg

3rd: Hand made Oak 2 piece book shelf. The one window (plexy-glass) is broken and needs to be replaced can be replaced with real glass as well. It is made to be replaceable. Could probably use a little TLC etc. There are 3 shelves as well, they are just not installed in the pic. Those are separate pieces.
    IMG_20180707_110749.jpg IMG_20180707_110742.jpg

Thinking $100 each, if that is too much PM me, we can chat. You will need to come and pick them up.

IMG_20180707_110749.jpg

Faust29, Redman, Danmtchl and 14 others like this.
  2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    TFPU! :thumbsup:

Danmtchl, bvader, Mikie and 1 other person like this.
  3. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    If it's available still, I would love to pick up that Parsons table. Wife and I just remodeled and purchased a few things from R&B. I know my wife would love to use as a dining table. I could easily refinish the legs.

Redman and Danmtchl like this.
  4. bvader

bvader iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mr. Brown
    Parsons Table: Gone to @kazlx!

For anyone else that Square table is a gem!

Danmtchl likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?