Trailforks help...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torrent77, Jun 9, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Torrent77

Torrent77 Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Someone added "yeti cave" aka smoothies to trailforks. Can some help flag it so it doesnt become fodder for the park rangers?

Thanks!

Faust29, herzalot and DangerDirtyD like this.
  2. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    There are moderators who can remove trails that have been added if they don't meet Trailforks standards (illegal/shouldn't be posted is one of them). Non-system trails are not supposed to be on there. Of course there is a lot of grey area to this in places, but if publishing a trail may cause issues you can flag it and they should take it down. If you click on the trail, scroll down and at the very bottom you should see three buttons, one of which is "Flag". I've used this on some trails here in SD that shouldn't be posted, and all were taken down within a day or two.

mtnbikej, DangerDirtyD and herzalot like this.
  3. MrGreedom

MrGreedom Well-Known Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Current Bike:
    BH Lynx6
    Trailforks has gotten some REALLY COOL updates as of late. Id argue that it is better than mtbproject now.
    Really liking this Road Trip planning feature.
    Being powered by pinkbike it isn't as rigid as mtbproject (IMBA) so some fight club stuff is on there.
    Ridelog that tracks number of trails ridden, and unique trails.
    Badges...

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?