Trail Mix tonite in Laguna

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kioti, Jun 4, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Laguna Canyon Foundation is having a get-together/fundraiser tonite at the Troy Lee Designs shop in Laguna. It's to launch a new program they're calling "Trail Mix." I don't know that much about it, but plan to drop by to learn more and mingle. Anyone free tonite and interested in the future of our Laguna and Aliso parks is encouraged to attend. There will be food and music, a silent auction and a chance to talk about local trails. Hope to see you there!

View this email in your browser
    214f7196-c708-4f12-a7f0-70543ad273a6.jpg
    TrailMix Launch Party at Troy Lee Designs

Join us at the official TrailMix Launch Party at Troy Lee Designs on June 4th! No RSVP necessary!

fa4270d8-3381-4c5d-97b9-1d446402d2e5.jpg

Mikie, UPSed, herzalot and 2 others like this.
  2. StrandLeper

StrandLeper Well-Known Member

Name:
    Timothy M. Ryan
    Current Bike:
    SC Bronson 1x/Pivot 429 1x xtr
    Sorry, late notice!

image.jpeg

kioti, herzalot, Oaken and 2 others like this.
  3. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Thanks Strand,
    I posted about this a little earlier. Here's what I said, and I hope to see you there!

Laguna Canyon Foundation is having a get-together/fundraiser tonite at the Troy Lee Designs shop in Laguna. It's to launch a new program they're calling "Trail Mix." I don't know that much about it, but plan to drop by to learn more and mingle. Anyone free tonite and interested in the future of our Laguna and Aliso parks is encouraged to attend. There will be food and music, a silent auction and a chance to talk about local trails. Hope to see you there!

Mikie and herzalot like this.
  4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Thanks for the reminder. I may see you there. Hallie Jones from Laguna Canyon Foundation sent me the same flyer. Although not a mtbiker, she's good people and largely responsible for the reconditioning and opening of Lizard.

Mikie likes this.
  5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    See you there...

Mikie likes this.
  6. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Cool!

Mikie likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?