Thule T1 - (1 Bike) - 1.25" & 2.00" - $175

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ebruner, Feb 21, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Ebruner

Ebruner Well-Known Member

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    22' Nomad, 22' Trance x 29
    sold sold sold sold - thanks for looking!

Wife started riding so I had to upgrade to a 2 bike rack (after waiting 3 months for it to come in). It's in great shape, includes 2 keys for the locks (hitch and cable). This is a very light weight, sturdy single bike rack. I prefer this to a one-up rack if I'm honest as it's sturdy but has the right amount of give so that the bike doesn't bounce everywhere. This was a far better solution for me taking it off and on the vehicle as it weighs less and is easier to carry.

I've enjoyed this rack for a year, now it's some one's turn to get to use it and pay less then half of retail. I'm guessing this is going to go fast, so first one that contacts me and sets up a time to come get it, get's it.

Price $175* picked up in Tustin. 949-981-2316

*unless you're some poor schlub that bought this off of my CL add... those people would have to pay $250. :p

tpuWPCE.jpg

Hk9qVGg.jpg

JHGISrI.jpg

jQTLva0.jpg

O8tJAbl.jpg

XLI93Bh.jpg

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?