The Sluice Trail on Floyd Hill

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mikie, Jun 14, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Cruising on Facebook this morning and came across a short vid on The Sluice Trail on Floyd Hill in Colorado. So I tried to dig up a vid on it...

2. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Such good riders! The violent shaking of the guy filming, yet the front rider makes it look crazy smooth and easy!

3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Soooooo good! Love all the optional lines. Deep catch berms after the bigger features. This would have been about 35 minutes from my house when I lived out in Denver. I may have to give it a shot if I'm out there this summer. :thumbsup:

This was a huge collaboration between a wide variety of private and government groups including Clear Creek Open Space, COMBA, Clear Creek County, Mountain Area Land Trust, Trust for Public Land, Great Outdoors CO, and Gates Family Foundation. Put it together in 2 years. That's how it's done!

Old&InTheWay and Mikie like this.
  4. doublewide

doublewide iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallcan
    Headed out that way this weekend....

herzalot, Mikie and mtnbikej like this.
  5. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Don't forget to bring your bike... :p

doublewide and Mikie like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?