The Future Of Mtn Bike Geometry???

Discussion in 'Videos' started by SnakeCharmer, Sep 17, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
  2. Oaken

Oaken Well-Known Member

Name:
    CeeJay
    That was enjoyable to watch.

3. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Donuts for everyone! I think the gravel bike movement is a response to where mountain bikes have been heading last five+ years. Majority of people just want a bike they can hop on for a little ride around town. So something that's fine on a paved road, a dirt fire road, occasional smooth single track, But you're able to do a beer run to the market on. Even basic XC bikes are getting longer-slacker-lower. That's not bad, as in my opinion those bikes are now better for {me}, but I'm trying to understand it from average person new to bikes would like. And if you think about it that's what caused the original mountain bike boom in the '90s. Everybody was jumping on them because they were so much more comfortable and useful than the skinny tired road bikes of the day. What's cool is that people just like to ride bikes... I am glad the inside people are discovering how great bikes are, hopefully they will stay with it and become advocates for trails and open space access!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?