thank you, imtbtrails!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kioti, Jan 21, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Hey, I just wanted to thank imbtrails, and Oaken specifically, for finding the cold-weather gloves I lost on the STT and figuring out how to get them back to me. They changed hands today, so to speak. Thanks, Chris, for tracking me down and meeting me on your way home from work.. Many happy rides to you and your beautiful husky! And thank you, Mikie, for getting this site going and making it the positive place it is!

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Ummmmm, Jim.... It is the 500 of us who should be thanking you. For the tireless work making our Luge, STT, Whiting and Aliso mt. bike rides so much more fun. I cannot thank you enough, and I am sure I am not alone in my gratitude.

Cheers!

3. Oaken

Oaken Well-Known Member

Name:
    CeeJay
    What herz said! Glad I could get them back to you Jim.

PATKOUG, kioti and Cyclotourist like this.
  4. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    It feels like a guilty pleasure to work on the trails we ride, and I only wish I had more time. It's also been a pleasure to meet you, and now Oaken, and so many other great riders over the years, and it's always fun working with fellow riders when time allows. But maybe the best part for me is seeing the smiles on your faces when you're riding past, railing some new berms, negotiating chunk; blasting down a straightaway.. or when I see a kid descending the Luge for the first time ever on a brand new Walmart bike.

5. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Thank you, Chris! I got those gloves for Spring skiing when I lived in Mammoth, and they've been my favorites ever since. I was really bummed when I lost them, and I'm still a bit stunned to have them back. This was very cool of you.

6. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    I'm speechless with joy... Seriously.

7. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Mikie, thank YOU for all your hard work (!).. on this site, on the trails and in creating this community of fellow riders. You're such an inspiration.

PATKOUG, herzalot, Oaken and 3 others like this.
  8. StrandLeper

StrandLeper Well-Known Member

Name:
    Timothy M. Ryan
    Current Bike:
    SC Bronson 1x/Pivot 429 1x xtr
    I usually ride in Laguna. I rode the Santa Ana trails for the first time last weekend (thx J!) I will be back Sunday... Yup, they are THAT good) The amount of work that went into creating HJC and the adjacent trails and maintaining them is staggering. Staggering. The fact that you derive joy from maintaining them ... Well, let's just call that a "win-win." Thanks Kioti!

PATKOUG, Danimal, herzalot and 4 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?