SOLD! Santa Cruz 27.5 Reserve 30 Wheels, Maxxis Tires, Excellent

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AKAKTM, Jun 24, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    Parker is selling his Santa Cruz Reserve Carbon wheelset with DT Swiss 370 hubs. The wheels have been great. Extremely strong and stiff. 2.5 Minion DHF’s mounted front and rear with about 60% life left. Rear is a double-down casing with a Cush Core insert installed.

Selling because I’m building a 29” bike and no longer need them. PM with any questions.

p5pb17374274.jpg p5pb17374273.jpg

Danimal, Danmtchl, Voodoo Tom and 6 others like this.
  2. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    You didn't put a price but for anybody interested, I can tell you that I've owned several brands of carbon rims (ENVE, NOBL, NOX and now Santa Cruz) and the Reserve's are the best I've ever owned. I have both the 30's and 37's (my favorite). The ENVE's were their 2014 models and actually too stiff; maybe that's why I cracked the bead on both of them within 8 days of each other....on the same 100' long section of trail.

Good luck with the sale. Whoever picks them up should be more than satisfied. My Maxxis tires went on with a hand pump as well. :thumbsup:

Mikie likes this.
  3. UPSed

UPSed iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ed
    Current Bike:
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    1000000.jpg

Actually I think he only wants $900. I'm sure @AKAKTM will be on here soon to confirm.

herzalot and Mikie like this.
  4. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    They are Parker's and he wants $925. I'm sure he'd take $900 for an IMTB member. And it includes tires and rear cush core. Should work ideally for 2.3 to 2.6 tires and work ok up to 2.8. These are 30mm internal.

5. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    SOLD

mike, Mikie and Stkx66 like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?