So lucky!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Tom the Bomb, May 28, 2017.

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Tom the Bomb

Tom the Bomb Well-Known Member

Name:
    Thomas Cosgrove
    Current Bike:
    Niner rip 9
    Yep, so lucky to have been able to ride Sart for the 3rd time in 5 weeks! Since waterski season started this month I have not been able to post up many rides so I have been crashing others. This weekends ride crashing was Gregos favorite Sart run. South Fork to Morton mountain. Shot him a text and he replied we are self shuttling . I mentioned I could get a shuttle driver to save major time and he agreed. Before we knew it we were unloading and dressed out to attack SART and attack we did! Awesome stuff! Greg, Bobby, Pete, Vincent the trail slayer and I just had a blast! Perfect temps, no flats , mechanicals or crashes to speak of. I did bump into Old friend Pain Freak (Mike) who I later saw at The Oaks Restaurant. He had gone over the bars and gotten banged up a bit. Glad it was not any worse than it was. Heal up fast Mike. The back side of the Post office going west is getting a bit overgrown but that did not stop us from slipping and sliding, bobbing and weaving on one of the best single tracks around. Good stuff. Since this was Gregs ride will let him fill in the details. Good riding guys that is some tricky chit on the back side!
    TTB

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1087.JPG

hill^billy, mike, PATKOUG and 14 others like this.
  2. Grego

Grego iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    joe
    Current Bike:
    WFO9
    Sunday SART self shuttle singletrack slow social sucka's! :cool:We were literally texting each other at 10pm ironing out the details for the ride.:sleep: 5 of us made it happen. Well, 6 counting the shuttle driver.:thumbsup: What can I say, great ride. probably my favorite through the woods ride. Tom was fast as usual. Vince smiled! Bobby's second time and killed it. Pete made Sart his bitch even after not riding for a month.:inlove: Good times. We got to take it down a notch, the day went buy too fast:cry:. Bobby danced with a tree stump for a moment :eek:but no real crashes. Everyone's bike held up well, must be some good mechanic's behind them...:p That snake was a baby only about 8" long. He was angry. :mad: SART Rules! Can't wait for the next one.:D

Tom the Bomb, mike, PATKOUG and 10 others like this.
  3. Grego

Grego iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    joe
    Current Bike:
    WFO9
    I can do the @Mikie pose.;)

mp1.png

4. Oaken

Oaken Member

Name:
    CeeJay
    Nice to see that Mr Freak is still riding

5. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    I could smell you guys from Grandview Pt.!

Good job! It was a great day out there!!!

herzalot, Grego, Tom the Bomb and 6 others like this.
  6. PATKOUG

PATKOUG Member

Name:
    Pete
    Current Bike:
    2015 Niner WFO 9
    Indeed, indeed--the SART rules!!!

Tom the Bomb, Grego and mike like this.
  7. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    GG Smash
    Luck? Easy there, cowboy...when you do good things, good things do you! And hey, somebody's gotta glutton on SART right now, so it might as well be you. Glad you guys soaked it up. Vincent always looks like he's just starting the ride, what gives, no sweat glands?!?!!!!!! :)

Grego, Tom the Bomb and Cyclotourist like this.

Want to donate to imtbtrails?