Snake video from my old stomping grounds

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by CBone, Jun 28, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. CBone

CBone iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Tucker
    Current Bike:
    Intense Primer
    This is for @SnakeCharmer and other folk who are interested in rattlesnakes. I grew up just a few miles from Lethbridge Alberta, where this video was made. These are prairie rattlesnakes. They are protected and this guy rescues and relocates them. Most people don't think about rattlesnakes in Canada but they are there.

2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Thanks @CBone! :thumbsup:

It's been a few years since I have done a rescue but it always seemed to be a baby whenever I did one. Babies are very easy to handle compared to adults. They aren't nervous because they aren't aware of danger at that age yet.

Mikie, Cyclotourist, kioti and 2 others like this.
  3. mountaingirl sara

mountaingirl sara iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    They look so different from our Mohave Greens and W Diamondbacks! Cool! Thanks:thumbsup:

4. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Wowzah!
    I am always shuffling snakes off the road where I live so they don’t get squished.
    They are a very important balance to nature. Some folks kill snakes just cuzz they are snakes, just gotta educate folks.
    Thanks Buddy! Good to see you at Squeaky Wheel just the other day!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?