Singletrack Minds has gone AWOL

Discussion in 'Forum Related' started by Runs with Scissors, Apr 1, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    It used to be on the main page. Now it's not there. Whar did it traipse off to?

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Sadly....................:oops:
    I JUST saw this post Mark.

I had heard and had such little response from the imtbtrails members about my feeble attempt to run a magazine, that I changed the name to product reviews and now I'm making the feeble attempt to write product reviews on products I try/test and suggest people go to Amazon to purchase them in effort to raise funds. I refuse to have an imtbtrails membership fee.

Google Ads has helped tremendously to help the site break even! So I could "never suggest", that anyone on imtbtrails click the Google Ads to assist in free funding to imtbtrails, :sneaky:, THAT... Would violate the Google Agreement.

The Amazon thingy was in effort to raise money so imtbtrails could donate money and jerseys and imtbtrails paraphernalia to charities like Bike for Bender and the like, and hopefully events we put on for our club membership. Future dreams....:inlove:

Thanks for asking about Singletrack Minds, still there....new name.

SIde note: What happen to your avatar? Shows blank white for me...o_O:rolleyes:
    Mikie

Runs with Scissors likes this.
  3. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Thanks Mikie...

I dunno..same as it's always been. I can see it. Don't know if anyone else is seeing the reflection off my bald pate! :whistling:

Mikie likes this.