Selling a few misc parts I had laying around....

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mtbMike, Feb 21, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    Check out this CL posting if you're interested. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bop/d/oceanside-mtb-partshandlebar-stems/7079700402.html

The new take-off parts are generally low end stuff found on $600 bikes. The RF 32T Boost chainring and 160mm air shaft for a FOX 36 have never been mounted.

After spending $15 to ship a tire to PA last week, I'd prefer not to ship but will if you want to pay the shipping. I told the post office they could ship the tire by mule train as far as I was concerned and he said "$21 to get there in 5-7 days. It will be cheaper to send it Priority for $15". I was expecting it to be $5. :mad: Anyway, the chainring or smaller items might be worth shipping but not the bar of seat post for sure.

Anything that doesn't sell will go to a NICA donation bin. Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

mike, Voodoo Tom and DangerDirtyD like this.
  2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    TFPU. Good stuff in there for a song.

Can you ship to my POB? JK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?