Salsa La Cruz Cyclocross 57(60)cm $500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Cyclotourist, Aug 2, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    -SOLD-
    I'm serious about clearing out the garage! Here's another one that needs to go, probably the last for now (Don't forget that Schwinn). I love this bike, and have put many a mile on it exploring the roads and trails around me. It's been a really good bike for me, but I'm jumping on board the Black Mountain train and have a new bike slowly coming together in the garage. If you or anyone you know is looking for a great do it all bike, capable of long road rides, steep hills, fast descents, and tons of dirt, this is it! Comes as is with 700X40C wheels/tires, but for $150 more, I also have the road+ 650X47B wheels that mount directly and painlessly on it. With those wheels it can fit 27.5X2.1" knobbies barely. I have some Thunder Burts I'll include. So $500 as traditional 700C, and $650 for the additional 650B build.

Lots of details in the CL ad: https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/d/salsa-la-cruz-cyclocross/6660755971.html

As most of you live a ways away, I'm happy to drive and meet you somewhere. Or come out to Redlands and check out the trails. Although you'll probably melt, so maybe not a good idea.

37527293602_701c0db3f0_b.jpg

43675587301_398cf57f41_b.jpg

2. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    If I didn't already have the Kona....and if'n I was about 10 feet taller....I'd be all over this. Good luck with finding a good home for it. :thumbsup:

Faust29, Old&InTheWay, kioti and 3 others like this.
  3. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    I know you and @OTHRider put a lot of miles on your drop-bar bikes. For any sort of out-your-back-door ride, they are just great. Really fast on fire roads, up or down them. Yeah I'm talking it up to sell it, but I'm replacing it with a really similar one. Tempted to keep this one and just build it up as a pure road bike, but nah, I need the $$$.

4. OTHRider

OTHRider Well-Known Member

Name:
    Duke
    Current Bike:
    '18 Salsa Cutthroat
    Hmmm, I do have a spare Lauf begging to be installed........nah, I'm in the same boat. Selling goodies to buy a better goodie. Good luck on a quick sale

5. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    BMC is taking shape!

41827613010_a898827d0f_b.jpg

6. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Careful, or the actual BMC may take action...:whistling:

DangerDirtyD, Cyclotourist and kioti like this.
  7. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    doublewide likes this.
  8. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    My favorite bike has been sold! Thanks for the interest in it. Went to a local friend who has been eyeing it for a couple years now!

Sidewalk, doublewide, mike and 2 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?