RunsWithScissors_Mark_is_Awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DangerDirtyD, Apr 15, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    Mark graciously payed a big one forward (in the form of an entire 29er!) to my co-worker friend (and 3-tier-manager up on the corporate hierarchy) Gary this week! Straight up, Mark just gave Gary an awesome 2013 Trek Mamba 29er Hardtail to get back into riding after an almost 20 year, 5 job, 1 wife, and 2 kids hiatus! Gary will be ripping in no time with the crew of "A Monrovia Office Building!" The boys here will show him Turnbull in Whittier, Brown Mountain above JPL, and, maybe after his cherry gets popped, some Chantry action!

Gary and I are very grateful to RunsWithScissors_Mark for making it happen! I will try to recruit Gary to this website so that he can express his gratitude as well.

image.jpg

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Number 1: Way to go Runs with Scissors for the generosity. Paying it forward is a great thing to do! :cool:

Number 2: It's a moral imperative that your friend becomes a member, or we will turn on him like the Dawgs that we are! :? :lol:

3. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Very very cool... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    I told Gary he had to get on the forum so he could find rides local to him. I'll start him on the FLoop :eek:

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Oh, I thought you gave him a MOUNTAIN Bike? :roll:

6. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Oh, and by the way, DangerDirtyD, I fully expect to be invited to the San Gabriel Mtn rides :p I haven't done nearly enough riding up there!

7. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    You got it Mark! I'm on the long term injured reserve list through the upcoming summer, but I hope to be riding trails again come September/October. In the mean time, I'm the designated shuttle driver for the eastern San Gabs (Barrett Stoddard and Webb Canyon) and western San Gabs (Mt. Wilson to JPL as well as Dark Side). If I hear of any rides coming up, I'll be sure to send you a text; everyone is welcome, and double crown forks are not required!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?