Riding and camping around Lake Tahoe and Downieville Ride by Over the Bars MTB club

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by JbalColgate, Apr 19, 2022.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. JbalColgate

JbalColgate Member

Name:
    Local legend
    Current Bike:
    lv301
    Ride Name: Riding and camping around Lake Tahoe and Downieville Ride by Over the Bars MTB club
    When: June 11-18 pending snow conditions
    Time: 9:30
    Where: Lake Tahoe
    Ride Description or Details:
    Hans from OTBMTB posted a preliminary ride dates for Riding and camping around Lake Tahoe and Downieville. Pending snow level conditions.

all details email otbhans < at> gmail.com

~~~~~ Optional Details ~~~~~
    Meet Location:
    Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced, Storm Trooper, Suicidal
    Ride Pace: Easy with Moments of Effort, Moderate Pace
    Type of Ride: Out and Back, Loop, Point A to B, Point A to B Shuttle, Shuttle, Lolipop
    Rider Limit:
    Anticipated Mileage:
    Elevation Gain:
    Ride Duration:
    Previous Ride Reports:
    Possible Bail-Outs:
    Facilities:
    Food/water suggestions:
    Option to Upload:

2. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    We’ll be up there in September. Tell Hans he should consider booking shuttles in Downieville sooner rather than later. Yuba pulled out of there and while they will run shuttles, they won’t have 3 vans there going constantly. Consequently, Santa Cruz bikes moved their corporate account over to DVO from what I’ve been told so seats will be near non existent on some weekends.

Tom the Bomb, UPSed and Danmtchl like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?