Pioneertown - Bike for Bender

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Mikie, Mar 26, 2016.

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9, Santa Cruz Hightower
    How about a report that goes something like this:

"We came, we rode, it kicked my azz!"

Voodoo Tom and I drove out to Pioneertown to do the Bike for Bender charity ride. Tom and I need to get some long rides in in prep for Kokopelli, so off we went.

Met some of the imtbtrails Crew there to include J-Zilla, Faust29, Berni, Cougar, and even Warren Hornaday!

So to get it out of the way, VT and I missed the alternate route up then down the 4 Wheel Drive chunk-fest. We saw the sign but did not put 2 and 2 together. So fully prepared to get slammed for missing that.

I took no pics and no vid so I am relying on the others to post some up with their versions of the ride.

We are still driving home as I write, so I'll chime in later.
    I'm Beat from trying to keep up with @Voodoo Tom! But it's a good kinda tired...
    Mikie
    B4B.Pioneertown.PNG

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 SC Megaplower; Revel Rail
    Ummmm, watch the road while you're driving Mikie!

Can't wait to hear everyone's account of the day!

Mikie likes this.
  3. Mikie

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Tom drove. But I'm driving now!

Tom the Bomb and Cyclotourist like this.
  4. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

Name:
    Craig
    Current Bike:
    '14 Turner Burner
    I only took two pictures, as I was much more focused on riding this year than exploring and taking pictures :)

6900_10153971453726257_6099579921299883797_n.jpg
    Rider meeting picture.

12592532_10153972286556257_8609210135252723601_n.jpg
    At the halfway point with the requisite photo shoot.

My version!

So on somewhat short notice I signed up due to the wife and I having absolutely nothing on the schedule today. As such, I was slightly worried about my endurance. While I've been putting in back to back 20'something rides with a decent clip of elevation, this was my biggest ride since Thanksgiving week when J, Faust, and I went down San Juan the long way.

It was pretty cool to see all of the IMTB jerseys out there today, and we even had two more guys that didn't have jersey's. Berni's license plate was bad ass and was representing. (Didn't take a picture of it though!) I'm not sure who got that picture, or if there was a picture of them all together.

We all lined up for the start, and away we went. The wind in the early portion of the ride was brutal; and in looking at my Strava details from last year, it was REALLY brutal. While I'm sure I went out of the gates a little hot last year not knowing what was in front of me, the deltas were pretty significant and I didn't think I was moving that slowly at all. J'Zilla, Faust, Warren, and Berni jumped out pretty quickly, and Tom, Mikie and I settled in as early riding buddies. Mikie's road riding past came into play, so he was having us draft one another and rotate so we weren't all tired - that was a new experience for me, heh.

The three of us made it to the sand pit (OH GOD THE SAND PIT), and then our little mini-peloton fell apart. The sand was about as bad as I remembered, but thankfully it was only ~1.6mi long (thankfully shorter than I remembered). Soon after the sand pit we started climbing for real. Shortly thereafter I got dropped, and was on my own for the rest of the day.

While I was originally skeptical about the addition of a new aid station at the ~13mi mark, it helped break up the ride some. While I didn't stop there long, it did remind me that the steepest part of the day was in front of me immediately after that. We climbed 1,000 feet in 2.5 miles at that point. It looks like I did that climb 3 minutes slower than last year which isn't terrible. I finally saw my first 50 milers headed in the other direction somewhere along this stretch; those boys were flying.

I made it to Aid station 2 pretty much exactly at 3 hours in, which I thought was ahead of last year. I hadn't seen any of the lead IMTB guys at this point and wondered if maybe I missed them (they could turn off on the optional Jeep trail and I wouldn't have seen them). I refueled a bit here, and then started off for the full 50 mile tour without thinking too much of turning around (I could have abbreviated the ride at that point and just done the 35mile version). I remember enjoying the fire road bombs in the section between Aid Station 2 & 3 - and I also remember hating the climbs. You had fun downhill and shitty climbs both going to Aid 3 and coming from Aid 3.

After a short climb out immediately after Aid 2, I finally got my first real downhill (yes Herz, it was a chunky fire road downhill, but it was chunky, so that makes it okay for being a fire road). I had a little bit of traffic to contend with, but otherwise I was taking the challenging lines and enjoying the chunk. ... and then I crossed the dried up river. Which means that all that was left was the climb to Aid 3. However, at this point I started getting passed by all of my fellow IMTB guys (As they were bombing down their DH headed away from Aid 3). It was nice to see the guys, although I did take umbrage when one of them said "almost there" and I looked down and saw I was only at mile 20 or so. 3-5 more miles does not equate to "almost there" in my opinion :p

I sporadically walked some of the climbs here, and I was starting to notice that I was more and more alone. There was 1 guy who I was sort of keeping in my view (on the longer stretches), but realistically I was starting to wonder if I was at the back of the pack. I finally made it to Aid 3 (btw, who puts the last aid station down a 125' decent that you have to immediately climb out of?). As I was eating here, a guy rolls up behind me and asks "am I the last one?" to which the ladies said "yup". As it was, there were three other female riders that rolled up as were were sitting there, but we got confirmation on the radio that we were it. All the other 50's behind us had turned around and went for 35.

At this point I started keeping track of all of the riders, and then I just straight up walked up that 125' climb out of Aid 3. I was joking with the ladies telling them not to pay any attention to me walking :p The guy ended up passing me on the climb as he was riding, so now I was in last place for the men, heh. I enjoyed the downhill once I got to the top of the hill (although I think it's more fun from Aid 2 to Aid 3), but once more hit the river crossing and grimaced. These climbs were steeper in this direction, and I didn't even try to clean them. Hopped off the bike and saved my legs.

That climb out was pretty uneventful, and my mental count of riders had gotten to 2 ladies behind me. I stopped at Aid 2 and started relaying the status (because I like being useful - might as well make my sucking the hind tit useful). While I was refilling, one of the ladies rode on by pretty much skipping the aid station, and the other was brought up in the sweeping truck. She hopped out and started pedaling away (cheater cheater). Suddenly I was dead last, lol. Before I set off, the moto sweeper comes up and tells us that he was told to close the Jeep road, and he was going to take the signs down. Sh!t. I didn't plead my case to have him sweep behind me, because I knew that I was pretty tired at this point, and while I would really enjoy the downhill (lots of rock gardens and boulders), there was a pretty nasty rock garden climb that I knew was going to be taxing and slow. So it probably worked out for the best, but had I known I was going to miss out on the Jeep trail for doing the 50, I probably really would have dropped down to the 35 to make sure that I got it in. Hindsight though, c'est la vie.

On the upside, I hadn't previously gotten to bomb down that ugly stupid climb that I talked about earlier, as the previous year everyone had to do the Jeep road. I was really looking forward to "free miles" in that downhill. After a few miles of flat pedaling away from Aid 2, I started bombing, and I mean bombing, down that fire road. Much less chunky than between Aid 2 and 3, but more chunky than say Blackstar's fire road decent. I dropped a chain (and couldn't pedal it back on) right before I came up on Aid 1, so I had to stop and fix that, but by that time I had caught the two ladies again. So I briefed the aid station worker (because again, I like being helpful :p), and quickly set off without partaking in the supplies there.

More bombing. More passing. By golly if I'm going to get passed climbing, I'm going to pass some folks when I'm doing my strength :p.

The 'free miles' helped my legs recover, and my slight pang in my left knee had worn off and I ended up pedaling pretty strong through the remainder of the course. The sand pit sucked, but with stronger legs, and the slight downhill, I was able to keep my speed up and didn't have too much of a problem there. I cut 10 minutes off of my time from the last year from Aid 1 to the pavement, which is nice to see. Better/stronger legs over the entire day.

Then it was some pavement miles to the start/finish and that was all she wrote. 5hr 58min moving time, and I think I did it around 6:20 or 6:30 (I started my Garmin too early, so there's lots of pre-race dead time)

Surprisingly, when I rolled up to the finish, the gang was pretty much all there. J-Zilla and Faust were in street clothes talking near the finish, and a few minutes after I rolled up, Mikie and Tom came over. That was completely unexpected; as I had mentioned in the organization thread, I fully expected everyone to be gone by the time I rolled up and would have been totally okay with that.

But Mikie is such a good human being; he specifically, and intentionally, waited to go home (almost 3 hour drive!) until I rolled in. He (and Tom) wanted to make sure I made it in. He didn't have to do that, and for him to do that just speaks volumes about his character. While I could give him props in private, it's much more important for our community to see this publicly given his role here. I'm lucky to have had the good fortune to ride with Mikie a few times now, and I sincerely hope that most of all our of community members here get the chance to do so in their time riding bikes with us. (The other guys are cool too, but ya I'm sort of gushing on Mikie disproportionately here :p)

Okay, I'm going to stop writing now.

https://www.strava.com/activities/527686701/

5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 SC Megaplower; Revel Rail
    Awesome job, Cougar! Glad to hear you finished the whole thing. Wow!! :thumbsup:

Faust29, Cougar and Mikie like this.
  6. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    2 SC and a STDM
    That was a ride! o_O

It was nice seeing everyone at the start, even if we didn't stay together long once the ride started. There was a nice regroup after the ride, though, and we had the chance to swap war stories over one of Bernie's (@bigringrider101) really strong beers, and some barbecue. Some of our stories were a little more interesting than others, as not all of the IMTB group opted to complete the extra credit chunky section. :whistling: Can't imagine why anyone would miss that... It was a blast, and I cleared all of the downhill this time around.

Um... This ride hurt more than I remembered. It was mostly fire road. But a lot of it was chunky fire road... And it was the kind of ride that felt uphill in both directions. The first 5 miles was uphill on pavement, followed by a couple miles of uphill in deep sand, and then 10 miles of climbing on rough fire road (think Main Divide, but with more rocks). I think I had 3200 feet at the 17 mile aid station, which is where Jason's friend, Amy, caught up to us. She rode with us the next 6 miles to the turn around point, but dropped us on the way back... Amy is fast. Berni is also pretty fast... We leap frogged back and forth to the turnaround point, but Berni also dropped us on the return trip. I take full credit for the drop... I wasn't feeling it today from start to finish.

My times were better than last year across the board, but I walked a lot more this time, not having the legs to make the climbs on the single speed. Jason waited patiently all day, and even helped change a flat on the old el Mariachi that happened right after we exited the rock garden. That was our only mechanical issue all day. Pretty impressive considering we had zero on last weekend's 100 miler... Our close call came as we were nearing the end of the sandpit on the way back. Jason and I were about 50 yards apart on opposite sides on the sand, when a small black truck came around the corner way too fast... He swerved to avoid Jason, and slid across the sand pit right at me... Closest I've ever come on a bike. :poop:

These are out of order... Darn batch uploading.

Fire road on the way out...
    IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg

The start of the climb to the chunky stuff...
    IMG_0355.jpg

Jason and the two high school kids that we talked into trying the chunk... They had a blast.
    IMG_0350.jpg

The pre-ride meeting...
    IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

The selfie...
    IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg\

More chunk...
    IMG_0357.jpg

The last few miles on the road back...
    IMG_0370.jpg

pioneertown 50.jpg

7. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    2 SC and a STDM
    On the way back, we passed Voodoo Tom, and then Mikie... When we didn't see Cougar right away, I thought maybe he had bailed and took the 35 mile route! He stuck it out and finished strong... :thumbsup:

8. singlespeedrider

singlespeedrider Well-Known Member

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    On One Lurcher Single
    Make it short and sweet. I pedaled hard and it hurt, finished about 30 minutes faster than last year. The sand sucked the chunk was fun and camping the night before awesome. It was cool seeing everyone out there.

9. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Chameleon 60%
    This was very much on my list of rides to do this year, but gravity had different ideas. Great reading the RRs and seeing the pics!

Tom the Bomb, Mikie, mike and 4 others like this.
  10. driffter33

driffter33 Member

Name:
    Warren Hornaday
    Current Bike:
    2013 Giant Anthem X 29er
    Great seeing everyone today! It hurt, the wind in the beginning of the ride was tough. The sand was deep. The rocks were big. The hills were steep. What a great ride. I didn't take to many pictures but here you go. Me at the turn around and Bernies license plate. What a great day! 20160326_093933.jpg 20160326_121010.jpg

levity, Tom the Bomb, RS VR6 and 18 others like this.
  11. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    2 SC and a STDM
    Next year! You'll enjoy seeing all the kids out there. It was pretty cool seeing the two HS kids at the optional turn debating whether or not to try it. Afterwards, we ran into them again, and they were all smiles!

12. ridinrox

ridinrox Well-Known Member

Name:
    Roxanne
    Current Bike:
    '16 Giant Trance Advance
    Well done boys well done.....

I could feel the pain and fun in your reports - why do we do it?? Because we can. :thumbsup:

13. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    2 SC and a STDM
    Although... I think there are way too many pictures of Berni's butt in this thread. i had to watch it pulling away yesterday. That was enough, People. :laugh:

14. singlespeedrider

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    On One Lurcher Single
    I felt that the stretch from the far aid station back to the second was the hardest part.

I was surprised how few people took the jeep trail extra credit. It was the most fun part of the course.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

15. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J M
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    The 50 Mile Ride that really wasn't....

After doing this ride last year, I wasn't sure if I was gonna be in for it again this year. Last year it was free, this year required only a small donation...meaning it was practically free.

It is still a trek to get out there....although this time seemed a little closer. Had some friends that camped out Friday night...I chose to sleep in my own bed.

Pulled up into the venue early and they shuffled us into the parking lot. Let's just say it was tight in there...wasn't sure how I was gonna get my truck out....felt even worse for the E350 van parked next to me. Wasn't happy with the wind. I would have preferred the rain or snow. Temps were pretty chilly as well. Met up with friends Jeremy(Golden Eagle ride) and Amy...1st time on this ride for both. Saw @singlespeedrider playing mechanic/electrician on his car. Ran into @Cougar and chatted a bit. Saw @Mikie , @Voodoo Tom , @bigringrider101 and @Faust29 roll in.

Got geared up and headed over to the start. Joined in the big group of IMTB jerseys...think we had the biggest group representation out there. :thumbsup: Quick rider meeting and we were off.

Now my plan was to treat this as a social ride. Last year I raced the ride. After a few minutes on the road, I found myself pushing the pace. Before I knew it, I had already dropped most of the group I planned to be social with. Hit the dirt.....er sand and just kept pushing. It was bad this year again, but seemed so much shorter. Passed @bigringrider101 along the sand wash. Once past the wash, it was just a series of short and gradual ups and downs. Looked behind me at one point and @Faust29 was right there. At the base of the biggest climb, I put my head down and just pushed. About 3/4 the way up, I caught @singlespeedrider . We were just a few minutes from the 17 mile aid station. At we rolled into the aid station, I made the choice to dial it back and enjoy the ride...and treat it like the social ride I had planned. I knew @Faust29 wasn't far behind, so I hung out at the aid station for a few minutes. At this point Amy also rolled up. So the 3 of us just headed on up to the turn around point.

At mile 2o or so my legs said enough.....o_O I fell off the back a little. However I recovered and caught back up to the other 2, just before the drop down to the aid station and turn around point. This year the turn around point was moved down the road about 1/2 mile from last year, which meant one less climb. Grab a PBJ from the aid station...really hit the spot. Amy had already headed back. Wasn't looking forward to a couple of the climbs on the return trip, but they actually weren't that bad. After turning around we were able to see where the others were. Good news is that the others really were not all that far back.

Back at the aid station before the Jeep Trail option. Saw some high school riders talking about all the racing at Vail Lake. Waited for Faust at the aid station. Took our time and rolled off down towards the Jeep Trail turn off. At the turn the HS riders from the aid station were asking about the the trail. I told them, take the jeep trail...it is soooo much better than the fire road. They were a bit concerned with the technical aspect that the organizer kept stating. Talked them into it and they followed us. 1st techy climb I made it about 2/3's the way up before I had to walk. This would be on the only spot I would walk all day. We wouldn't see the kids again until the short climb out of the Jeep Trail. I was a little worried about the trail based on @riiz comments about the trail being turned into a fire break. Good news, it was still just as chunky, beat up and fun as it was last year.

We made it through all that chunk and rock on the Jeep Trail and got back on the smooth fire road. This is where I heard "FLAT!!!!" We tried pumping it up, but it didn't seal up. Time to tube it. Quick flat change and we were once again rolling. The head wind we had fought all morning had turned around and we were once again fighting the headwind. All was going great until my life flashed in front of me on the sand wash when Daryl the Desert Racer was flying through the sand right at me....I was up against the hill side and had nowhere to go, nor did I have time to react. He missed me by a few feet :mad: :bang: :eek: . I looked back to see Faust had the same encounter....too close for comfort.

Finally made it back to the pavement, and it seemed just as long as it did last year. Rolled into the finish...had no idea of our time, didn't care. Got changed and waited for the others to finish. Last year I bailed as soon as I finished....again, I was planned to be more social. Saw Mikie and Tom come in. Saw Jeremy com across the finish line, then Cougar not to far behind.

I think my legs are finally starting to catch up with me after the last couple of weeks. I surely didn't feel great today. :gag:

Got some lunch, chatted with the others while they were doing awards. Think we were some of the last to leave. Good to see all of you again.

Fun event.....all the volunteers were great. Even the drive home took less time than I expected.

It was cool starting off in the desert and riding up and being able to see Big Bear Lake.

Fun day on the bike nonetheless.

Screenshot (240).png Screenshot (241).png

levity, Tom the Bomb, Luis and 15 others like this.
  16. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J M
    Current Bike:

Yes, the Jeep Trail option makes the whole ride.

17. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Chameleon 60%
    Yeah, it's done to raise $$$ for the local HS MTB teams. Glad some of them are out there! There was only one of them at RSR last week, but he had a blast on the 100km route.

Tom the Bomb, Faust29 and Mikie like this.
  18. bigringrider101

bigringrider101 Well-Known Member

Name:
    Berni Avila
    Current Bike:
    Jones Space Frame Ti truss for
    Giddy Up 50!

A lot of you know that last year I made a wrong turn and ended up with some extra credit. Also, last year I rode the same bike "Mamasita" but I had drop bars on her. Which made it just a bit harder on the descents.

I set my alarm to go off at 5:00, like always anticipation woke me up 4 minutes before. Load up the bike and ice chest with 2 brews in it. Got there and I see @driffter33 Warren, this guy kicks ass on the bike and is a repeat offender for this event, too. Then @Faust29 Mr Expresso showed up, @Mikie and @Voodoo Tom were right behind him. We all got ourselves and bikes ready for the ride. We got so deep into the stories that we missed part of the rider meeting. Mikie wanted to kick me out of the group for not wearing the blue Imtbtrails jersey but I had a cool licence plate on mamasita promoting the website.

I had a goal of 5 hrs to finish this. No, I didn't make on time. This time the paved section at the beginning seemed longer than I remembered. At the sand pit area, I think the trick here is to focus and keep looking for the hard packed lines. Stay on the bike cuz I feel like once you set a foot on the sand you're doomed. @mtnbikej caught up to me at 2/3 through the sand area, shortly after @Faust29. Then at the end of the sand pit 3 more single speeders. So there was 5 of them riding pretty much together with J in the lead, freaks. I rode good part of the first half with Warren but he dropped me after the second aid station. He kept complaining the he was hurting but I think it was just a strategy. I did not use the first AS and at the second one I just stopped for a couple of minutes J and Steve were there and I could tell they were just playing with me. Like a cat plays with a mouse, let's him go for a little bit then he grabs it back. Like half way between 2nd and 3rd AS they caught up to me again, this time Amy was with them. What a heck? That's a fast lady right there. We chatted for a few minutes at the turn around point eating and drinking. I'll tell you this aid stations all pretty well loaded with every think you might need. From food and liquids to chain lube and even air pumps.

This time Amy heads down before everybody I go second. The "cat and mouse play" continues and J passes me at some point. This time I got away from Steve, I didn't see him again until we were back in town. I started seeing the rest of our group, Mikie and Tom riding pretty much together, Cougar a bit behind them and I missed Jeremy.
    Those humps between 3rd and 2nd AS went quicker than I thought. I just rode through the next AS. Then the Jeep trail. Riding rigid bikes like I do makes you a real good line picker. My shoes didn't sample the dirt in this section up or down. I get out of the jeep trail and stopped at last aid station not much left there. The volunteer puts a red dot on my race plate and I get going. After a couple of steep down hills my front brake needed to be adjusted. I was about to do that when I see Mikie and Tom. I knew they skipped the jeep trail but I asked anyway.
    -Did you do the jeep trail?
    -No, did you? (I proudly point at the red dot on my number) I think they got intimidated by the word "difficult" in the signs. We all know that Mikie hates the chunk.
    They kindly waited for me to adjust the my brake, and down we go. Mamasita is geared but it's very limited. It's set up as a 2x6 with a modified 9 speed cassette. On a single speed wheel. I'm telling you this now because I had to work my ass off to keep up with them on the way down, spinning like crazy. Not as much as a single speeder though.
    To me coming back on the sand pit area is the most fun of the whole ride. This time "speed" is the trick and don't steer. Your bike is fishtailing under you and if something goes wrong you're going down but at least it will be soft landing. There I was between "Blues Brothers" Mikie and Tom. I felt bad for two ladies we passed there, attacking this the same way we go up it. Picking lines and trying hard to keep balance. Mikie slowed down when we got out of the sand prolly waiting for Tom. I kept cranking I had a date with a brew and I was already late.

Once back, I changed my sweaty clothes and bought me a brisket sandwich. By then J and Steve had made it back and I popped a Stone Ruination open to share with whoever wanted some. Funny part was when Mikie takes a sip and says.
    -This is a mighty harsh beer. (to what I replied)
    -Well, f@cking give it back if you don't like it. What do you expect from a double IPA?
    After hanging out at the raffle that wasn't really a raffle. It was more like awards to different people from fastest to skinniest tire to oldest and youngest and stuff like that. I figured I had nothing special to get me an award so I went to my car took out my camp chair and my second brew Hangar 24 Double IPA. After that I couldn't get home until the fumes dissipated in my head. Weather was very nice with the wind blowing, at moments I wished I packed a tent and sleeping bag to spend the night.
    At about 6:15 I got back on the road and headed home. Happy that I did not miss this good event.
    I survived Pioneer Town 2016!

MTBHotRod, Luis, ridinrox and 11 others like this.
  19. bigringrider101

Name:
    Berni Avila
    Current Bike:
  20. Cyclotourist

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Chameleon 60%
  21. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    2015 Giant XTC Advanced 1 29er
    Looks like a great time was had by all. My gonna have a better chance of getting there next year.

22. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J M
    Current Bike:
  23. bigringrider101

Name:
    Berni Avila
    Current Bike:
    Only 33 out of 95 did the jeep trail. LAME!

24. driffter33

driffter33 Member

Name:
    Warren Hornaday
    Current Bike:
    2013 Giant Anthem X 29er
    Well I feel better now, knowing that out of the people that did do the jeep trail I ended up 18th. @bigringrider101 last year my time was 5hrs 1min. My goal this year was under 5hr, as I ended up at 5hrs 5min it looks like we will have to work together next year to beat that 5hr mark.

25. singlespeedrider

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    On One Lurcher Single
    3rd out of 8 single speeds to do the jeep trail. 4th out of 11 total for single speeds and 43rd overall. Not to bad for a guy just trying to have fun on my bike.

26. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

Name:
    Craig
    Current Bike:
    '14 Turner Burner
    I WANTED to do the Jeep trail, but they closed it on my slow climbing arse :)

27. MTBHotRod

MTBHotRod Member

Name:
    Rodney Thompson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    Sounds like an epic ride and event. I'll have to try and do it next year.

Don't ever waste an IPA on Mikie. Especially a DIPA!!

28. bigringrider101

Name:
    Berni Avila
    Current Bike:
    Now I know, Bud Light is what he likes.

29. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    2 SC and a STDM
    Yuck.

30. Mikie

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    :eek:I am offended! ....Bud Light!:gag::poop: (Hurling Smiley)
    I am a Modello Man, 805, Moosehead, Pacifico, Dos Equis Dude. Angry Orchard and Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey (Angry Balls) kinda guy. Bud Light.....sheesh!
    I also like Long Island Ice Tea's and long walks on the beach.:inlove:
    How dare you offend my manhood... I'm going to go cry now...:Roflmao

Want to donate to imtbtrails?