Paying it forward #1

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by CBone, Feb 11, 2014.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. CBone

CBone iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Tucker
    Current Bike:
    Intense Primer
    Special thanks to Willi-D who paid it forward by passing on an old steed. Some lucky scout in one of our local troops will be riding a mtb this Saturday and having a great time doing it.
    Thanks again.

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    CBone! Could you get a couple pics of that lucky scout riding the bike? Would love to post it on the magazine. Any details would be awesome!

Willi-D is the MAN!

3. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    It's great when a PiF item goes to someone younger, less fortunate, strapped with school, etc. Bravo!

Surfing wetsuits for ±5'-11" person

Body Glove springer, 80s colors; O'niell farmer john, shorty with velcro shoulder entry.
    I have a Quiksilver rash guard somewhere around here as well.

4. Willi-D

Willi-D Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Super Red!
    8' Pool Table free if you haul it

I will try to remember to take a couple pics and post tonight. Yes I have balls :) and several working sticks :) plus assorted parts and chalk and stuff.

It is a cherry wood finish with green felt. Really good shape except the felt is a bit worn - In order to move it though you'll have to take it apart which means you'll have to re-felt it to set it up again. The side-felting is perfect.

I also have a small 4'X3' air hockey table that works but could use a little bit of love. Free!

I need to de-clutter and simplify. So probably more stuff needs to go as I tackle the closets and garage.

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Re: 8' Pool Table free if you haul it

This just means you have more room for a stable. You have your priorities straight! Ha ha!

6. Willi-D

Willi-D Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Super Red!
    ha ha - you nailed it Mikie!

I plan to put the exercise equipment and stationary bike in that room. On the other hand a pool table makes an excellent staging table for a pre-epic gear inventory and more often than not its covered with bike stuff.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?