New member -- saying hi!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by SingleTrackJB, Dec 28, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. SingleTrackJB

SingleTrackJB Well-Known Member

Name:
    SingleTrackRider
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi as a new member. I had joined some time ago but not posted yet...

I try to ride as much as possible, but work tends to get in the way :). I mainly ride in El Moro / LCWP / Irvine Ranch area and sometime Oaks / Aliso / San Juan Hills / Whiting.

I would love to go riding in group rides, especially into the Santa Anas (have done Fremont Canyon, Black Star, San Juan trail, but still have not found my may to Maple Springs / Holy Jim etc....!

I try to ride with other people as much as possible. I am very very lucky that my wife rides too :)

Every time when I ride here, I count myself so lucky. It is so beautiful here, love it!

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Welcome JB! Friendly folks here who love to ride. Ride a lot and write a lot about riding a lot. :thumbsup:

(waving smiley)

Mikie, pperrelle and mtnbikej like this.
  3. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    You're just happy he's another OC rider who only wants to ride in the OC.

4. SingleTrackJB

SingleTrackJB Well-Known Member

Name:
    SingleTrackRider
    ha ha, well i have ventured out a little bit :). We have been biking a lot in Mammoth (yes sometimes the lifts...), Big Bear a little bit and tiny bit in Mill Valley area (that was a lot of fun).
    But yes, we are quite spoiled here in OC :thumbsup:

5. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    Welcome JB.

I'm at the Oaks all the time.....at least when i'm not out in the Santa Ana's.

Keep your eyes peeled....lots of rides get posted up around here. We have a ride for everyone here.

6. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Welcome from a fellow OCer who likes to ride in those areas that you are looking to explore!

We are at Maple Springs, Black Star, Motorway, Holy Jim, and Trabuco frequently... You'll have to join us when the stars align. :thumbsup:

Mikie, DangerDirtyD and pperrelle like this.
  7. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    Welcome JB...Shamefully I know nothing about the OC trails(but have ridden with many of the guys from there). If you ever want to venture a couple hours north we've got some pretty good trails to choose from.

8. StrandLeper

StrandLeper Well-Known Member

Name:
    Timothy M. Ryan
    Current Bike:
    SC Bronson 1x/Pivot 429 1x xtr
    Every Sunday at 8, we leave from behind Rock Martin Jewelry in DT Laguna. 3-5 people. 3-4 hours, 20-30 miles and 3-5k feet. U r welcome to join.

Mikie and DangerDirtyD like this.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Hey @SingleTrackJB ,
    Welcome to imtbtrails bud. Well, at least to coming out of the lurker closet...:sneaky:
    Yup! So Cal has it all. I happen to be up near @Voodoo Tom. He is in Castaic and I am up in the Frazier Park area way up the 5 at the bottom of Central California.
    Like @herzalot said, Ride and Write lots!
    Bikes are fun. Bike on! Hip hip and all that rot!

This is a good place to hang out if you like bikes.
    Hope we meet and ride soon...
    Mikie

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?