NBR: Volunteer opportunity!

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by Sasquatch9billion, Apr 7, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 05-13-16, 05-14-16, 05-15-16
  1. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Free May 13-15? Volunteer with us at Camp TLC 2016, and make the weekend AMAZING for families who have children with special needs in Irvine, CA. Fill out our quick form below or call us at: (714) 447-3301 for more info!
    https://www.facebook.com/FSNCA/posts/10153425058876283

Do you like the outdoors?
    Free meals?
    Free cabin living?
    Or, just have a soft spot in your heart for special needs kiddos and their families?

This might be the weekend for you...

This will be my sixth year volunteering at this camp and it is a blast! Full disclosure; It is my full-time job running other programs for this agency. But, I do not get paid to work this event. I look forward to it and volunteer for the planning committee each year.

Right now, I'm looking for a second person to help me with the pre-teen/teen siblings and their activities all weekend. This is ALL the fun stuff; night hike, zip-lines, etc.

The camp is held at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center. I plan to get a ride in at Oaks that Friday afternoon;)

PM me if interested.

2. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    BUMP. Just in case you were giving this some consideration. Event is this weekend:cool:

DangerDirtyD likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?