LMNT Electrolytes/Hydration/whatever....

mtbMike

iMTB Rockstah
I know several people here have tried it as I first heard of it here. It's the only product of this type that I can say I actually ENJOY the taste of which means I'm actually using it. I've never finished a container of any other brand. Anyway, they have an "Insiders Deal" on their website that gives you an entire box free if you buy 3 boxes...and you get to pick the flavors.

https://drinklmnt.com/products/lmnt...hnER-4IQ5xeesdYjfIR0OGT39WmLWkH8aAipeEALw_wcB

I just picked up the "limited edition" Grapefruit Salt. Stupid good. :thumbsup:

PXL_20230602_000508747.MP~2.jpg

Thanks!! Most likely Utah. But the wife has at least 4 more years until she retires.

Are you LDS? I only ask because I've had several non-LDS friends move there and some love it (Draper) and some have a tough time assimilating (Cedar City). Hurricane was on my short list but I love riding in the trees and didn't think I wanted to ride Hurricane/St George chunk day in and day out. After visiting the Logan area last year, I think I could have been very happy there.

I grew up in the Mormon church. No longer active. I lived in SLC 1984 - 1986 while stationed there in the Navy (our secret submarine base in the Great Salt Lake). :Roflmao

Because I grew up with it I never found it to be an issue for someone like me who no longer observes the faith. YMMV. It's an awesome place to be for anyone outdoors-oriented.

Back